DS! Drink N.1

requested by : IMAYOURFAN

( Slight warning of strong language and difficult topics )

-

"Emotionless"

Walking, lots of walking. If I hadn't been so reckless we wouldn't be here now. 

If only he had thought of a better way to approach the situation.

 "This is why we don't take shortcuts Ink". Ink turned and glared daggers at Dream with his emotions getting the best of him. Another argument, another shock. "You think I wanted to be there?! I'm just doing my job! I am a vessel. Used to serve. A mere weapon! You lead I follow!" another shock. He crumbles to the floor. He can't take it anymore. 

Dream stands watching the shit show of a "right hand man" he had taken from the X-Tale timeline long ago. "I should have left you when I had the chance" Dream spits out angrily furrowing his brow and giving a sharp turn not bothering to help the impulsive jerk he worked with. Not like he wouldn't follow after a little while unable to take the quiet stillness and emptiness of the Anti-void. He walked on. 

What exactly where they doing in the Anti-void anyways? 

Yet another encounter with their enemy's left them in shambles thanks to the klutz crumpled behind him. "Military from a young age? I think not" Dream mumbles angrily, he never got training a day in his life and yet he operated more efficiently and effectively towards their enemies he, almost never, missed. "You try living like this!" he stops dead in his tracks, listening to yet another rant Ink was going to give him. Yes he understood, Ink was impulsive, flippant, chaotic, and reckless still no excuse to not use his head, a strategy or two wouldn't hurt him. He raises a hand to his temples sighing, he was definitely not in the mood to have yet another  fight with Ink. Dream had a headache, his eyes begged him for sleep as his body felt it would collapse on himself that very moment, still  Dream continued to run around, from AU to AU watching after the clown circus ( The Meme Squad ). 

Dream reached for his sword. His hands met nothing but air as he gripped around feeling for the handle. "What the hell?" he looked down to his side, the sword was nowhere in sight, not holstered in its usual place which he sworn he had. He turned in a circle looking for it but his eye met the scene unfolding in front of him. 

He shouted "What the fuck are you doing?!" his voice panicky quivered as he yelled out slightly holding his hands out "STOP!!". They revealed Ink holding his sword directly at himself, the blade slightly already buried in his chest. he wasn't bleeding, he didn't seem to be in pain but tears where constantly and continuously running down his face. He looked done with life. His eyes where empty black voids that he could feel stare at him even without the colorful glow of his eyes, his face emotionless looked as if he couldn't feel a thing, which he couldn't. From the way he "stared" at him Dream took in the way his eyes had visible dark circles rounded behind them, the cuts and scratches that littered his head, arms, and neck where a mess, obviously never where they treated correctly. His familiar paint splatter on his cheek seemed to fade, almost like he was losing a battle against himself, constantly. How hadn't he seen how disheveled his friend was, especially with how long he had actually known him. Only bringing up the situation would most likely aggravate the scene maybe even hurting Ink more.

He carefully spoke, gentleness lining his voice, "Ink.... please put the weapon down..." "Why should I" Inks crying only messed with vocals which stunned his usual liveliness " It's not like YOU care!" this took Dream aback, he never realized how much he actually ignored the situations that were constantly brought up to him from Ink. "Ink I-" "Shut up!" he spilled "Take another step a-and I'll do it! I'll stab myself! I'll end it all right now!!" he dared to not move a muscle (?) he was even too scared to breathe.