DS! DreamBerry N.1

"Thank you"

Request by Hefjhgugfvihsg 

The sky a lively blue, the wind slightly tussling the trees and the leaves swaying with the blow of the wind now and then. It was quiet.... a peaceful day to relax thought Dream, he hadn't understood how he found himself in the timeline of Outertale that Blue often called home, but he had to admit it was rather...pleasant...a nice escape from the chaos that Nightmare and his "Meme Squad" often caused. He hated how unprofessional they acted considering he was only ever trying to fix their mistakes while also in search to rid of all Negative emotions, it was quite a hassle to keep in balance...

He stared at his hands, blurrily he picked at the grass that lined them after standing from where he had awoken, he missed at times but eventually picked most of the strands off... "Where was he?" he thought again, he understood he was in a alternate timeline of Outertale but that meant that Blue should have been there too, right? He brushed the thought away letting the air hit his face again this time extending his magically golden wings. He had to say the idea of caring for wings was quite a struggle but useful in situations of dire need. He decided to sit, again, letting his wings extend themselves farther, heaving a sigh of relief he felt them relax. He always had them tucked in... He felt his back curve forward, holding straight posture for most of his life was also a bad habit. The unusual feeling of being relaxed was off putting, he took of his jacket struggling to pull it off his wings, being almost blind didn't help with the situation of them. He tucked them in again then extending them farther as the jacket was removed, it was always a restraint to them...nonetheless it felt great to relax after a seemingly long 124 years of life where he had never gotten to, he closed his eyes fully relaxing, "finally" he breathed out...

"Dream?" he heard a faint voice call out to him, he rolled his eyes and then closed them again, not caring that Blue would try to come find him... he felt himself straighten his back so that if Blue did happen to find him, he wouldn't be caught completely out of character and still as strict as always...

"Dream?" the voice was closer this time, he sighed hearing a swoop of air pass behind him, Blue had found him... "Blue" he said in a monotone voice, "what brings you here?" Blue looked at him confused, he had never seen the taller so relaxed before, he answered, "You were knocked out in battle, Ink had left you and he ran off to the X!Tale timeline so I brought you here..." Dream opened his eyes shocked at the news Blue brought him, "Me? knocked out? ha! you must be mistaken" he scoffed. Blue seemed unamused accepting that Dream wouldn't thank him for bringing him to his timeline, he crossed his arms and stood there his cape slightly waving in the air making a noise everytime the wind picked up. "A thank you would be appreciated you know" he huffed, "here" Blue threw Dreams red pin and guardian crown at the grass in front of him, "If you weren't knocked out why would you have left your precious belongings in the midst of a fight" he questioned with sas, Dream had never seen Blue react like this, he had to admit he couldn't see him standing less than 3 feet away from him but by the way his movements shifted and the voice in which he spoke in, Blue wanted some sort of recognition, he frankly didn't care...

Dream reached for his items on the grass, he could only make out where the crown had fallen and so once he had found it he placed it on his head feeling for the front part. Blue watched observing him heavily examining the way his eyes didn't move to look at the object, Dream instead used his hands as his eyes to feel for everything around him. He came to the conclusion that either 

1. Dream was blind to an extent

 or