NightInk N.1

Requested by: Feathertailuwu

Again our dark color skeles will speak in bold while our regular beans speak in regular font

------

"Remorse"

Negativity was a feeling that came across differently from others. Many interpret it as a pessimistic feeling with a mixture of various feelings of gloom, cynicism, despair, hopelessness maybe even a lack on enthusiasm but for Ink he couldn't feel any of the above, everything he felt was artificial. His vials supplemented the missing piece of him that he could never understand or fix, just colored paint assumed to give him his 'spark' not even Dream could understand how he felt or Nightmare for that matter. An undetected being left to fend for himself, something that came as useless to Dream but the interest for Ink, believe it or not took a hold from Nightmare.

Nightmare had come to hear of the artist from Error. Error described him as a pest that never seemed to dull from his usual self, he always had something negative to say about him which nonetheless fueled him. Dream on the other hand, despite not giving interest, described him as a valuable asset to their team someone who was very trust worthy and a good friend overall. But there was something missing. Neither of them truly knew Ink. Nightmare knew a great deal about code and messing with it, not to mention what it could do to an Au or even somebody, why couldn't he propose something to Ink and see what it would do to him? He thought it was a great idea.

Nightmare had told the team to take the day off so they wouldn't mess with his plans. The only problem? Finding Ink. He knew, as Protector of the Au's, that Ink liked to spend his time in what he called the "Doodle Sphere", an infinite and ever growing space of the Multiverse. Neither of the his team could travel into the space his only entrance in would be to be as a Star Sans, or a code breaker. No, Nightmare wouldn't get his brother or Blue, to change opposing sides just to help him, he would get the help of one of Error's mistakes, Blueberror. Blueberror was a glitch who could tamper with code, his reasons for not asking Error to do it was because Error really didn't want anything to do with Ink so Nightmare decided to leave him be. Nightmare and Blueberror would meet in Dreamtale, it was decayed and nobody lived there after his and his brothers incident which would make it a perfect inconspicuous space to get things done in.

He made sure to bring everything he needed with him before teleporting to his old Au, he wondered why he couldn't have picked a different spot but knew it would be worth the cost. Nightmare teleported in, the vast empty area had its aesthetic, it varied in a grey-scale of colors, with not even the sun shining there. The tree still stood, obviously extremely withered and shriveled as a cause of years of uncare and mistreatment, the town behind him looked like a window pane, shattered and unfixable. Nightmare debated on reliving his past by taking a walk around before Blueberror arrived, he knew a walk wouldn't hurt but his emotions could mess with his plans. He took a glance behind him, settling with the idea that a scenery take in was too risky. Maybe he would come back to it later, for now he focused at the task at hand. Eventually Blueberror arrived, late just like he expected but he arrived.

"You sure you want to do this?" Blueberror asked with uncertainty, "There's no going back after this, it's a guardian your messing with" Nightmare glanced at him with annoyance, "You don't think I already know that?" Blueberror shrugged and turned to him, "The Doodle Sphere right?" Nightmare only nodded in response, and Blueberror got to work. He heard ticks and fragments of particles here and there eventually some sort of glitches and static from the little blue window of numbers and letters jumbled all together. Nightmare glanced again, this time with curiosity as to how Blueberror was working so quickly, he felt bored anyways. Before he even got the chance to peak into his little "work space" Blueberror snapped his fingers and a portal opened. Its was oval shaped and danced with sparks of gold and white signaling the color shining through from the 'Doodle Sphere', a clear sign that he was in.