Chapter 19

*Sydney's POV*

The whole time we were at Starbucks Casey looked kinda down.
"Casey, U ok?"I asked her and she shook her head.
"It's just,"
"It's just what?" I asked.
"It's just, that, that, that was our first fight." She finally spit out and I understood.
I remember me and Sammy's first fight. It wasn't good. Anyways this isn't about me and Sammy right now it's about Casey.

After I finished my java chip frap and she finished her vanilla bean frap we paid and left starbucks.

About ten minutes later we got back to the hotel and everyone was in our room, of course.

*Casey's POV*

When I got back to the hotel I was really hoping that no one would be in our room so me and Sydney could just hangout. I know we just met, but we are already like best friends. Don't get me wrong Julie, Christina, and Bianca are all still my bffs, but Sydney is kinda like my long distance bff.

When we got to our room everyone was there.
"Ugh" I said and rolled my eyes and walked over and laid down on my bed. I grabbed my phone and went on Twitter until I saw someone standing over me.
"Who are u and what do u want?" I asked sarcastically.
"I'm Taylor and I want to talk to my girlfriend" he responded and I turned my phone off. I then got up and followed him into the bathroom.
"Case I'm sorry" said Taylor and hugged me.
"I'm sorry too babe" I said and hugged him tighter.

"Guys lets go to the pool!" Someone shouted from outside (I'm guessing matthew) and everyone agreed.
A couple minutes later everyone left to go get their swimsuits on. I went over to my bag and picked out a navy blue string bikini with tiny hot pink anchors on it. I then went into the bathroom and got changed. When I came out I saw Sammy, Taylor, Sidney, and Matt all ready to go.

"LEGGO!" I yelled and we all ran out the door and down to the pool.

(A/N yay Casey and Taylor made up! Next chapter coming soon!)