Chapter 38

*Casey's POV*

I was half way into the movie Mean Girls when I heard a loud knock at the door. I grunted pausing the movie annoyed and it up.
"Who could possibly be at the door?" I thought and rolled my eyes. When I got to the door I opened it and saw nothing. Just as I was about to go back inside the hotel room I looked down and saw a note. I shrugged and picked it up then turned around and went back into the room. I sat on my bed and read the note.
'Meet me at the park at 7 for a surprise Taylor <3'
I smiled to myself and lauded back in the bed forgetting all about being sick.

SKIP GETTING READY

I took one more glance in the mirror before grabbing my purse and heading out the door. I walked down the long hallway of the hotel and then finally reached the elevator. When I got in there was someone in there already. As I got a closer look I realized that it was, Madison?
"Oh hey funny seeing you here" she fake smiled and twirled her long pink fingernails around her weave.
"Yea" I mumbled and pulled out my phone to not have to talk to her.
"Have fun on you date" she smirked and then slipped away. I just rolled my eyes and headed outside where I grabbed a taxi. When I hopped in I noticed that the driver was a young boy, maybe a little older than me.
"Where to ma'am" he asked politely and I smiled.
"The park please" I said and he nodded. After a silent but comfortable ride we finally reached the park.
"Thanks so much-"
"Bren" he interrupted and I smiled.
"Thanks Bren" I replied before handing him the money and hopping out. As soon as I walked up to the park I saw a beautiful picnic blanket with a bunch of delicious foods and white Christmas lights hanging. I gasped at the sight and then suddenly felt hands around my waste.
"Tay this is great" I whispered leaning my head back on his shoulder.
"Thanks babe" said someone who was not Taylor. I quickly turned and saw that I was not in Taylor's arms, but the arms of Dillion.

[a/n dun dun dunnnn! Hey babes keep reading ily all and StAy wEirD🌀😁👌]