Chapter 8

**Casey's POV**
"Ring Ring" I suddenly awoke to the sound of my phone ringing. I looked over at the time and noticed it was 1 am. "TAYLOR!" I shouted which caused him to wake up immediately. "What's wrong babe" he asked looking at me nervously. "It's 1 am!" I announced "Shoot we must've fell asleep during the movie" he said and laid back down. "I bet my family is so worried" I said and grabbed my phone and dialed my moms number. Ring ring "hello?" I hear my moms tired voice. "Mom?" "Case!" She replied "where r u?" "I'm ok and I'm at Taylor's we watched a movie and fell asleep" I explained and I could hear her yawn on the other line. "Want me to come home?" I asked and could hear Taylor whine a little. "No it's ok just spend the night there" she said. "Ok thanks mom I love you" I said into the phone. "Love you too" she said and then hung up. "Is my princess leaving me?"asked Taylor with puppy dog eyes. "Nope it's UR lucky day!" I said and he laughed. I then laid back down and snuggled into Taylor. He softly stroked my head which made me really tired. "I love you" he whispered right before I fell asleep. "Love you too" I managed to say but then was taken over by sleep.
************NEXT DAY**************
"Case, case wake up" I heard Taylor whisper and then my eyes slowly rolled open. "Good morning!" He smiled and then hopped out of bed and walked into the bathroom. "Hi" I said and then grabbed my phone to look at the time. It was 6:00, school started at 7:30. I heard the shower start and knew that it was Taylor. "Tay imma go home and get ready pick me up at 7:20." I said and waited for his response. "Ok see YA then" he shouted from the bathroom and I just giggled and left. When I got home I went right up to my bathroom and got in the shower. After my shower I blew dried my hair and decided to leave it natural wavy. I then went over to my closet and picked out my outfit.
**Casey's Outfit**
-white lace long sleeve crop top
-high waisted light wash denim shorts
-surf green vans
After I was all dressed I went into my bathroom and applied my usual makeup. After I was all ready I heard my phone ring and knew it was Taylor. I quickly looked at my phone and it was from Taylor and said "I'm here". I then hustled down the stairs, grabbed a s'mores pop tart and ran out the door. When I got outside I saw Tay's white jeep parked right outside. I ran up to the car and hopped in. "Hey bæ!" I shouted with a mouth full of pop tart. "Hey do I get any?" Pouted Taylor and I shook my head. "Pweaseee!" He whined in a baby voice. "Omg fine Tay" I said and rolled my eyes. He then opened his mouth and I fed him the pop tart. "Mmmmmm thanks baby" he said and I kissed his cheek. "Anything for u" I said and he smiled. We then kept driving until we got to school. Taylor pulled into an empty spot and stopped the car. We then walked inside and to our lockers. We gathered all out books and headed to our 1st class, history.