Chapter 37

*Casey's POV*

I woke up in Taylor's strong grip. I smiled to myself as I tried to wiggle out of his grip and finally succeeded. As soon as I went to stand up I immediately became super lightheaded. I grabbed the wall for support and made my way towards the bathroom. Once I got in there I stripped down and hopped into the shower. The warm water felt so nice and relaxing running down my back. After my wonderful shower I hopped out, brushed my hair and put on my outfit, sweat pants and one of Taylor's t-shirts. I didn't bother to put on any makeup because I was just going to be lazy all day. When I came back into the hotel room I saw Taylor trying to buckle his belt. I laughed a bit and he turned and smiled at me.
"How are you feeling?" He asked me with a smile.
"Eh" I shrugged and hopped onto the comfy bed.
"You sure you don't want me to stay?" He asked biting his lip.
"No Tay your fans are waiting" I smiled and he sighed.
"Ok love U and call me if you need anything" he said as he hugged me then walked out the door, let the Netflix marathon begin.
[a/n aye babes💘 okk so sorry about the short chapter life has been busy. I thought short is better than no update haha ill update long chapters soon! Also tell your friends to read my book!!!!! Ily all and sTay WeIRd💘😏🌀]