Chapter 34

*Casey's POV*

---------------------------------------------

"Casey this is my best friend Dil-" before Taylor could finish talking I had darted out of the restaurant. I ran down a busy street bumping into people along the way.
"CASEY! CASEY!" I could hear Taylor shouting for my not that far behind.
"CASE" I heard a voice that sent shivers down my spine.
"NO" I yelled back and continued to run. I kept running until I reached a little park. I approached a bench and sat down on it and just cried. A few minutes later I finally gained control of myself and just fiddled with my fingers for a bit until I had the courage to go back to the hotel.
"Here goes nothing" I thought to myself as I walked slowly back to the hotel.
10 MINUTES LATER

As I rode the elevator up to my room I checked the time, 11:30. When the elevator finally reached the correct floor I walked out and headed to my room.
Click. I opened the door to the room and saw Taylor laying on the bed in only his boxers.
"Casey.." He started but I cut him off.
"Taylor let me explain" I said as I took a seat next to him on the bed and he nodded.
"Dillion is my ex boyfriend" I started and Taylor'f face went blank.
"I thought, I thought I loved him" I sighed and I saw Taylor tense up.
"But boy was I wrong" I said and Taylor relaxed a bit.
"He abused me"
"He cheated on me"
"He he tried to rape me" I said trying to keep the tears from falling.
"What" asked Taylor angrily.
"I'm so sorry" I cried and threw myself into his arms.
"Don't apologize for him princess" Taylor whispered into my hair and I smiled. I then got up and went to my suitcase and got my pjs, a pair of Nike pros and a big T-shirt. I didn't care if Taylor saw me change, he was my boyfriend.
"Loving the view" Taylor smirked at me as I changed and I just rolled my eyes.
"Your such a creep" I laughed.
"Shut up" he whined and I hopped on the bed.
"Make me" I smirked and he kissed me. After a minute I pulled away.
"Hey" said Taylor and I laughed.
"Goodnight baby" I said and snuggled into hair chest.
"Goodnight princess" he said.

And with that I fell asleep.

[A/N me back! Ugh fake people annoy the crap out of me 😡 oh I changed my instagram username.. Now it's @tyedyexxcaniff follow me and comment Pickles on my recent pic. Also read my newest story Bullied a Sammy Wilk fanfiction. I've been wanting to do a Sammy story for a while because he is BAE. Love yall ❤️💘 sTay WeirD 😜🎉🚽 #caylor]