Chapter 1

**Casey's POV**
Dear diary,
I don't get it! We used to be best friends. Now we never talk. All he cares about is his friends and fame. He only talks to the "popular" girls. What's so good about them that's not about me?
Love,
Case
(puts pen down)
I slowly set my pink diary down on my desk. I then hustle over to my bed and plop down. I let out a sigh and stare at the ceiling. "What happened to our friendship" I questioned myself and felt a warm tear slip down my cheek.
/FLASHBACK/
"MATT HURRY WE ARE GONNA BE LATE AND I CANT BE LATE TO MY FIRST DAY OF EIGHTH GRADE BECAUSE WHAT IF JO-" I was cut off by a hand over my mouth.
"I'm ready" smiled Matt and took his hand off my mouth and walked towards the door. I quickly followed him and we grabbed our penny boards. Mine was orange and yellow ombré and Matts was red, green, and black ombré. We quickly ran out of his house and started skating down the street towards school. The whole way there we talked and laughed and teased each other. When we finally arrived at school we walked in together holding hands, not like we were dating, more like brother sister. When we get to our lockers (which are right next to each other) we put our penny boards in and get all our books for our first class. When we have all our books we start walking to our first class. "Case"
"Yeah Matt"
"I love you so much and I'm so lucky to have a great friend like you"
"Aww Matt your so sweet I love you too"
"Best friends" he says and smiles that million dollar smile
"Forever" I say and grab his hand.
/END OF FLASHBACK/
As I think of that day I feel even more tears run down my cheek like prisoners escaping jail. I quickly sit up and run to the bathroom and grab tissues and while away my tears. I remeber when Matt used to be the one that would always be there for me and while away my tears. When I finally gain control of myself and stop crying I walk out off my bathroom (which is connected to my bedroom) when I get into my bedroom I hear noises coming from outside. I shuffle over to the window only to find Matt and his friends having a huge pool party with a bunch of popular girls and guys from our school. I sigh and walk over to my desk and sit down. I grab my Bible and open to one of my favorite verses; Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" I read and I instantly feel a large smile grow on my face. "Who cares what they think" I say to myself "I only care what Jesus thinks". I then decide to text my best friend, well only friend Jillian.
C=Casey / J=Jillian
C/ heyyyyy jilly willy wanna hang at da beach?
J/ of corse gurl! Meet me at my house in 20 mins
C/ k c ya then 😘
I quickly set my phone down on my desk and run over to my closet. "Hmmm what to wear" I think and start scurrying through my bathing suit drawer. A few seconds later I grab my pink and white striped strapless bikini. "PERF!" I think and slide it on. I then throw on a pair of denim booty shorts and a muscle tank that says Rock n Roller. I throw my hair into a messy bun and grab my Victorias Secret tote. In there I pack sunblock, a towel, some food, and some money. I grab my phone and run down the stairs. "Mom in going to the beach with Jill" I shout
"Ok have fun and be safe" " I will!" I shout and run out the door. When I get out I Remeber about Matt's party. "GREAT" "mental facepalm". I quickly slip my earbuds into my ears and turn on All of me by John Legend. This used to be me and Matt's song so it really made me kinda emotional.
"All of me loves all of youuu" I sing quietly, or what I think is quiet but obviously loud enough for some of the people at the party to hear. "HEY GUYS THIS UGLY WENCH THINKS SHE CAN SING" yelled a tall blonde in a tiny little bikini, who I am guessing is drunk, and everyone turned to look at me. (A/N just in case you were wondering they are all on Matts front lawn and Casey is walking past! Keep reading!) I suddenly stopped walking and turned to see them all looking at me. In the crowd I heard whispers such as "ewww really" or "isn't that the creepy freak from our school" or "she stinks".
"Guys what's going on?" I hear a familiar voice run through my ears. "Oh no oh no not Matt not Matt he will literally kill me if she finds out I drew attention away from his party" I thought and suddenly started to tense up. I saw him pop out of the crowd and walk up to me with his group of friends called "Magcon" following behind him. "Well well if it's not the little dork" announced Matt and everyone started laughing. All of the sudden I started to tear up. "Awh what's wrong do you need your mommy to come help you" he shouted and this time the crowd laughed even louder. I just stood there tearing up and embarrassing myself in front of the whole school practically. I then looked over at Matt and looked him in the eye. Then without any warning he walked over to me and punched me right in the stomach. I winced a little and fell to the ground in pain. "Now stay away from my party you little slut" he whispered in my ear then kicked my in the head. He then told all the guys that they each get one move so I just laid there and took the abuse. After all the guys went they walked away and the party started again. I slowly picked myself up and ran to my house In tears. I got in and ran to my room. I closed the door behind me and flopped on my bed. I texted Jill that I don't feel well and can't come. I put my phone down and just laud there quietly sobbing. Slowly but steadily I soon drifted off to a deep, quiet, but most of all peaceful sleep. A/N : END OF FIRST CHAPTER! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!