Chapter 10

**Casey's POV**
When we got outside Taylor and I sat down at a red picnic table right beside the school. When we sat I pulled out my lunch which was a sandwich, chips, and a water bottle. As I was eating I looked over to see Taylor just staring at me. "What?" I asked with a mouth full of chips. "Nothing, your just so perfect" he said and I put my hands over my face and blushed. "CASEY" he said chuckling and trying to pull my hands away. "Not gonna work!" I said and started laughing. "Pleaseeee" he whined and I just shook my head and laughed. Just then out of no where he threw a pretzel at me. "Taylor Caniff" I gasped and uncovered my hands. "It worked!" He laughed and then I threw a chip at him. "It's on!" He shouted and started throwing food at me. "TAYLOR!" I shouted and started throwing food at him. After about five minutes the bell rang and we made our way back to our lockers. "Can I walk you to math?" Asked Taylor and I just nodded and smiled. The whole way we walked there we just talked, mostly about our food fight, and laughed. Just as we were about to arrive at the math room, out of no where Matt came and body checked me to the ground. "Whoops sorry creep" he shouted and all the guys started laughing. "What's so funny?" Asked Taylor and all the guys just stared at him. "Cmon man you can do sooo much better" said Matt and that caused me to tear up a bit. "Shut up, she's so beautiful and you know it. Doesn't it ever make you fell bad to make her life miserable?" Snapped Taylor and Matt just stared at him. By now I was standing, right beside Taylor looking at Matt. Out of no where Matt just simply turned and walked away. Weird? I just simply smiled and turned to Taylor. "Thank you babe" I said and just looked at him. "It's my job as your boyfriend to do anything and everything to make you the happiest girl alive." He said and that made me smile even bigger. "Love you" "love you too" and I gave him a quick peck on the lips. After that I walked into math and sat down at my desk. All class I just ignored all the rude comments, which wasn't that many.
********SKIPS REST OF DAY*********
I was walking home from school when I got a call from my mom. I quickly pulled out my iPhone 5 c and clicked answer.
Convo: C-Casey M- her mom
C- hey mom what's up
M- hey hun are you on your way home?
C- yeah y?
M- oh we are having company for dinner and I thought you would need time to get ready.
C- yeah ok see you soon!
M- c ya
C- love you
M- love you too
End of convo.
After that I quickly hustled home and hurried inside. "Mom I'm home!" I yelled and walked into the kitchen. "Hey honey" said my mom and gave me a kiss on the head. Then she started to cook dinner again. I then walked out of the kitchen and upstairs. I walked past my sisters room and heard giggling. "Coco" I said and lightly pushed open the door. "What sis" she said and turned around and so did her best friend Lucy. "Hey case" said and Lucy. "Hey Luce". "What do you want?" Asked Coco and I turned my attention back to her. "O I was just curious who out company for dinner was?" I asked looking at Coco. "The Espioosa's, no the Espanisa's, no. Aha! The Espinosa's" she said and her and Lucy turned back to whatever they were doing. When I heard that I stormed out her her room and into mine. When I got there I slammed the door and flopped on my bed. After about a minute or so I heard a knock on my door. "Honey, it's mom open up" shoot! She can't know Matt bullies me, just play it cool case. I then quickly got up and opened my door. "HEYY mama" I said cracking a fake smile. "Hun get ready they'll be here in ten minutes" ugh the thought of that sent shivers down my spine. I'm guessing my mom noticed. "U cold?"she asked and I nodded and closed my door. I then jumped in my shower and took a really quick shower. When I got out I blew dried my hair and curled it. Then I had to pick out my outfit.
**Casey's Outfit**
-black long-sleeve crop top
-black and white Aztec print high waisted skater skirt
-black flats with little bows on the end
After I was all ready I took a deep breath and walked down the stairs.
**Matt's POV** (for a change👏)
When my mom told me we were going over the Lockwood's for dinner I turned very angry. She couldn't find out I bullied Casey, she'd kill me. I hustled up to my room and took a quick shower. After that I threw on a pair of khaki shorts and a black v-neck t-shirt. I slipped on my black vans and hurried down the stairs to meet my family. When everyone was ready my mom grabbed the bowl of salad she made and we walked over to the Lockwood's. When we got there our parents greeted each other and we all made our way to the dinner table. When I sat down I realized that Casey wasn't there yet just Coco. When everyone sat down Casey came down the stairs and took the only available seat left, next to me.
**CASEY'S POV**
As I went down the stairs I realized everyone was already at the table. I quickly slipped into the last available seat, which of course was right next to Matt. As I ate Matt's parents talked to my parents and Coco. The whole time me and Matt were just silent. "So Casey how's school going?" Asked Mrs.Espinosa and I turned and looked at her. "Awful your son makes my life a living hell!" I thought but didn't dare to say that. "Great!" I lied and showed a great smile and she jut smiled back. "Well I'm tired I'm going to go to bed" said Coco and left the table. "I'm going to clean up dinner" said my mom and Mrs. Espinosa said she'll help. Then the dads went out to the garage to look at my dads old corvette, men these days! Then it was just me and Matt left. "Well I'm going to go to bed" I said and ran up the stairs. I then went into my room and slammed the door. I quickly stripped out o my outfit and into my pjs, a tank top and booty shorts, and hopped into bed. Just as I was about to fall asleep I heard a soft knock on my door. I got up and opened it to see Matt standing there. All of the sudden, before I could even say anything she crashed his lips into mine. Before I could do anything he closed the door and kept kissing me. When I finally got control I pushed him off of me. "MATT WHAT THE HELL I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" I snapped and he just looked at me. "C'mon I know you still have feelings for me." He said and smirked at me. "No I don't I love Taylor and only Taylor!" I said and sat down on my bed. Without any warning Matt came and jumped onto my bed and laid down. "Matt what are you doing?" I asked moving away from him. "I'm sorry Casey, I really am" he said looking at me with his bi brown eyes. "I forgive you" I said and he smiled. "Now where were we?" He smirked and I just rolled my eyes at him. "I have a boyfriend!" I said. "He doesn't need to know.." Said Matt and moved closer to me. I was now on the edge of the bed so I couldn't move over anymore. "Can we be friends again Case?" Matt asked and I nodded. "Best friends," he asked, "forever!" I said and then slowly drifted off to sleep.