A Week Alone With Her (Part 2)

Well it seems like a bunch of people are reading my story. Which is awesome!! It makes me so happy, I am glad to know that people are enjoying my book! So enjoy this update and please, please, please start telling me what you think. I want to get really good and would love to hear your comments on how to improve.

WARNING!! There is some minor sexual content in this chapter. If it will offend you just please skip over that part. other wise enjoy!

********************************************************************************************************************

Julian's POV

She had slept through the rest of the day and all through that same night. She was so peaceful when she was sleeping. I had taken up residence in her old room mate's bed until I was sure I could leave her alone, which would probably be until everyone comes back from break. I just wanted her to be ok, she needed to be ok. As I sat there waiting for her to get up my phone had went off, I took a look at the screen and saw it was my own mother... I ignored it, after all that had happened in the past few days I was not in the mood to talk to my stuck up mother.

I sat there watching her breathing, she was so peaceful in her sleep. But I knew I would have to wake her up soon, she had been asleep for almost 24 hours.... I walked over to her and sat down next to her.

"Scarrlette, hey hunn, it's time to get up." I whispered softly in her ear.

"No, five more minutes..." She grumbled.

"No Scarrlette, it's time to get up and get ready." I said, laughing lightly.

She sat up and looked right at me. Her blonde hair sticking out to the side and her eyes watering from the light hitting them suddenly.

"Oh.. Professor Smith.. I didn't realize it was you... I'm so sorry, I'm getting up right now." She said, rushing to get up.

She scrambled around the room and grab a few items before running into the bathroom. I followed behind her and sat down on the toitlet lid.

"Professor Smith... I must get a shower, can you please leave."

"As I said before, call me Julian... And I am to watch you everywhere you go until we know you are stable enough to be alone. I really am sorry, I love you and wish I could leave you alone, but I cannot. So please, just get in the shower and I promise I will do my best to avoid making you more uncomfortable than you already are."

She looked at me and then motioned for me to shut my eyes. Listening to her I did as she told. As I sat there I could hear the sound of clothing hitting the ground and my mind instantly went crazy, I wanted her and my friend down below did as well. I could feel myself getting harder as the seconds passed and I was hoping she didn't notice. I heard the shower start up and I opened my eyes.

"Julian, I know you must feel something for me. I noticed your little problem that you have going on there. I don't mind, but I have just one request."

"And what would that be?" I asked.

"If I agree to try out this relationship you have to promise that you won't play with me. If you do trust me, I can make your life a living hell." She growled.

"I promise not to play with you, I love you, I don't think I could ever do that to you."

"Well then Julian, I will try out this relationship."

I smiled to myself, I was so happy that she was willing to try this out. I stood and walked over to the shower curtain. Leaning against the wall I started talking to her again.

"Would you just want to have a day inside, do absolutly nothing?" I asked.

She jumped when she heard my voice so close to her.