Dear Old Mommy

So guys I had uploaded this chapter before but it deleted it... :( This is a filler chapter, but you get to learn a bit about Julian and Scarrlette. And it has some other interesting things. So I will try to redo it all to the best of my memory. So let me know what you think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julian's POV

    I woke up the next morning and looked over to see Scarrlette cuddling up against me. She looked so peaceful in her sleep and I hated that I was going to have to wake her up. But I knew it had to be done. I leaned over and kissed her gently and watched as her eyes slowly opened. She looked up at me and smiled.

     "Well, good morning" I said, laughing.

     "Good morning, Julian."

      "How do you feel?"

     "Like I've been floating for a while. It's weird, but I like it."

    I laughed at her description of how she was feeling. "That sounds interesting,"

     "It feels interesting. It's so different."

      "Why don't you get a shower quick. I'll wait here"

     She nodded before getting up and walking into the bathroom. I know I wasn't suppossed to leave her alone, but after yesterday, I trust her. I sat there looking around her room once I knew she was in the shower. Her room was just like her, crazy but it all fit somehow. She had pictures all over the place, posters on the wall of different bands. Even her book shelf was crazy because it held cds that had bands from Ireland on it!

     "Well, someone is being a creep right now."

    I jumped at the sound of Scarrlette's voice. "You are a very interesting girl, you know that right," 

    "Well, I guess we don't know to much about each other, Julian."

   "Then why don't we change that?"

    "That sounds like a fun time there then."

    She came over and sat down next to me, cuddling against my side.

    "What's your favorite color?" She asked randomly.

    "Green," I said simply.

    "Like your eyes."

  "What do you mean?"

   "Your eyes are such an amazing shade of green. I get lost in them sometimes, I mean they are so pretty."

    "Well that was new."

   "It happens. It's your turn."

   "What's your favorite color?"

    "Purple, I am not like most girls that say they like pink. Besides, purple has such cute shades."

   I laughed at her and booped her nose. 

   "Well, I know for a fact you aren't like most girls so its ok."

    "Well, answer this one. What's your middle name?"

    "Alexander" I was suprised she didn't ask this question first.

    "Julian Alexander Smith.. Sounds like a rich kids name to me."

  She had no idea...

    "What about you blonde, what's your middle name?"

    "Rose, I was named after my father's favorite flower."

    "Your father?"

    "Yeah, my father loves flowers. It's a hobby of his."

    "That sounds nice, different, but nice."

      I laughed lightly with her. Her laughter was such a nice sound, it wasn't the same high pitched laugh most college girls used when flirting with a professor. It was natural, it felt and sounded right.  We both sat up straight though when we heard a knock at the door. No one was suppossed to be on campus, so this couldn't be good....

******************************************************************************************************

Scarrlette's POV

  I jumped up from the bed and walked toward the door as Julian went into the bathroom. As I opened the door I saw a middle age women standing there in a very professional looking outfit. Her hair was almost black, but it also looked as if it had been dyed, and her eyes were a peircing green. She looked like she had a few different face and neck jobs done as well, just minor stuff that is. 

     "Can you tell me where I can find Professor Smith?"

    Crap.. I have no clue who this chick was. I had to play dumb or else it could end badly.

     "Ummm, no I haven't, I've been in my room since break started. If I see him I can tell him that you were looking for him. Are you his boss?"

      "His boss? Oh good lord no. I'm his mother, but don't bother, I will look for him myself. He is probably out with another one of those whores again. The girls he dates are always whore and I can't stand them."

     "Well, I'm sorry to hear that."

     "It's a shame, he didn't want to take after his own mother. But oh well, can't help a lost cause."

  And with that she walked off down the hall. So I had just met Julian's mother and it appears that that was a bad thing. I shut the door and walked back to my bed to see Julian sitting on the spair bed I had.

     "So that was your mother.."

    "I am so sorry, I have no clue why she would want to find me."

     "She said something about you were a lost cause and that she was tired of the whores you dated."

      "She hates every girl I date because they are not like her. My mother is stuck up, she was born into a rich family and since I'm her son she wants me to date rich women from high up families."

      "That sucks. So does that make me a whore then?"

     "You are far from being a whore. Just ignore her, I don't care what she thinks her opinion does not count. Not now, not ever"

    "Well I am glad to hear that" I said, with a smile on my face

    "I love you Scarrlette"

    "I love you too, Julian."

    He pulled me into his arms and just held me for the rest of the day. As far as dear old mommy knew, Julian was out with a whore. But I just prayed that she never found out who the so called "whore" was. We would have to be very careful about what we did from now on. Things could end very badly if anyone ever found out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there you guys go! I reupdated this chapter because my ipod deleted the origonal. I hope you guys like it. Vote, comment, fan. Do whatever, just tell me what you think.  I hope to update again soon. Love you guys. 

-Scarrlette