Meeting the Family (Part 1)

Hey guys. So I am so sorry that I haven't updated lately. I've been so stressed about college payments and getting my school and swimming stuff ready. I hope the last update was ok and I hope this one is up to you guys standards as well. I have just been so stressed out lately that I've gotten really sick and it doesn't help I'm looking for a 3rd job. But anyways I'll stop complaining cuz that's not why you clicked on this chapter. You clicked on here to read this chapter so I hope you enjoy it :)

**************************************************************************************************************

Scarrlette's POV

    Julian's mom had been here so much over the past few days. I wasn't sure how I felt about this. I mean not even six months ago she was out to get me because she thought I was Julian's newest whore, now she wants to be a huge part of our lives. I wasn't used to how she was either. She's one of those rich mothers who believes in a perfect house wife. Well lady good luck with that. I am not changing for anyone.

    I had been looking for a place to work while school was out for the summer. It would be a huge help for when it came time to buy stuff for the twins. My stomach was getting bigger and bigger with each passing week. Even though I was only half way there, I was freaking huge. I felt like by the end of this I was going to pop. I wasn't able to wear Julian's clothes anymore, so I actually had to go and buy maternity clothing. That didn't help with our financial cituation.

     I had been sitting in the living room of our apartment when Julian and his mother walked in.

     "Scarrlette, can we all talk for a minute?" Julian asked.

    "Of course dear. What do you need?" I ask, wondering what's going on.

    "My mother wants us to come to dinner tomorrow night. Most of our family will be there and she wants everyone to meet you. Please come."

      "I guess I can come. I mean as long they won't mind that I am like five months pregnant."

      "They will love you, trust me. It's always a big thing when someone in our family ends up pregnant." Julian's mother said, smiling.

      "OK, well, I will just have to find something decent to wear."

     "Just wear a sun dress or something along those lines." 

    "Ok. I guess we will see you tomorrow night then."

     I sat up in the living room as Julian finished talking to his mom and then showed her out. I wasn't sure how I felt about going to me Julian's family tomorrow. I mean we just started dating, I am not from a rich, upperclass family, and not to mention I am about five months pregnant. I am pretty sure that they were going to hate me. 

    I made my way to bed after a few more minutes. I was honestly dead tired and just wanted nothing more than to finally be asleep. This was all just happening so fast. I mean I ended up pregnant to Ashton of all people, then Julian and I get our own place, and now Julian's mom was being super crazy nice to us. It was weird really, but I guess I would have to get used to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julian's POV

    I was rushing around trying to get Scarrlette ready for dinner with my family. She refused to get up when the time came and then she decided to lock herself in the bathroom. It was really starting to piss me off too. I knew I needed to calm down because me getting angry with her would make her upset and then we would never get out of here. But I had to get her out somehow...

    "Scarrlette, please hurry up or I will knock this door in and drag you out to the car no matter what you look like." I called in.

    "Just go without me... I look like a fat whale.. I am not going to meet your family like this." I heard her call from the other side of the door.

    "I am giving you five minutes Scarrlette, then I am coming in after you."

    I walked out to the living room and sat back down. I knew I shouldn't be yelling or even raising my voice because it upset her so much. But I had to do something, she would just keep herself locked in the bathroom all night if I didn't. I just sat there taking deep breaths, I had to remind myself that I wasn't the only one going through some huge changes. I mean, she was carrying two children inside of her. I found it funny because I thought of them as my own even though they weren't my direct offspring. But then again, I guess the saying goes, the one who is there is the father, the other is just the sperm donor.

    I got back up and walked back to the bathroom to see if she would finally come out of hiding. 

   "Scarrlette, hunny please come out. My family really wants to meet you and is waiting for us to arrive."

    "I am not coming out Julian. You can go yourself, you aren't the one who looks like a hot air balloon."

    I sighed before pulling out my liscence and sliding it in between the door and the door frame until I heard the lock click open. I pushed the door open to see Scarrlette standing there staring in the mirror at her stomach. Her stomach has grown so much over the past month and even in a tighter fitting sun dress she still looked great. Her body was really filling out and she was looking even more beautiful than ever. The only thing the doctor wanted us to keep an eye on was the healing scar that was still on her stomach from her suicide attempt back in the winter. They didn't want it to strecth open and cause major problems. But other than that she was having a very healthy pregnancy. I couldn't wait for the twins to be born, the time was flying by but at the same time it was going to slow for my liking. 

   "Scarrlette, you look great. Don't worry, I would never lie to you about that sort of thing. Now come on. I promised my mom you would be coming tonight, she even got my sister to come home to meet you. My family loves you from what my mom has told them about you."

    "Julian... They are going to think we rushed into things because here I am pregnant and moving in with you. They are going to think some pretty harsh things."

   "No, mother told them what Ashton did. Don't worry, besides they don't care that you are pregnant. They are actually proud of you for not letting it ruin who you are. So please come and have fun with the family that is there."

    "Fine, but if anything starts to go wrong I want to leave right away. I am not going to cry in front of your family anymore than need be."

    I laughed as I walked her outside to the car, I guess it was a place to start.

*****************************************************************************************************

Guy I am so sorry that it has been forever since I have last updated. There has been so much going on and I wanted to get something up so this is what I had done already. I hope you guys aren't to mad at me. I started college and then there is a bunch of family issues as well as the fact that I swim and I'm looking for a 3rd job. So I will try to update though don't lose hope in me just yet. To keep updated when I can't be on Wattpad I did make a facebook group (the link is in the bio thinger) And that way you guys can know what's going on as well as see pictures and everything. I do love you all and please tell me what you think even though it is so short. Hope to hear from some familiar people. Stay weird!

~ScarrletteRose(: