Baby!?!

Hey guys. I realized I haven't updated this one in quite a while, but I noticed the number of reads kept jumping. That makes me super happy. I am so glad that some people love this story. I do hope to post this and then jump right to the fanfic i am writing to crank out another chapter there. But you know, crazy schedule and all. I love you guys and this may be short but I hope you enjoy it!

***********************************************************************************************************

Julian's POV

     I couldn't sit still! I was extremely nervous and it was only getting worse. Why? Because Scarrlette was less than a few weeks away from having the twins and I didn't want anything to ruin this. She was suppossed to be on bed rest and kept away from all stressful situations and what not. Who knows if that would last though, because my brother would probably try and do something to freak her out and send her into labor three weeks early. That was the last thing I wanted to deal with and I wasn't really in the mood to deal with his crap anyways. He had been trying to call here to tell her to give the kids up, which was bullshit considering he wasn't even going to be around when they were born anyways.

     I was probably over reacting, but still, he was a threat to the safety of my girlfriend and her unborn children. Which reminded me we were far from out of the woods, she still had to finish college at the school I teach, and now she is going to have two kids to take care of as well. I feel like right now things couldn't get any worse... I mean, what's going to happen next.

     "Ummm, Julian?" Oh God, did I just jinx myself.

     "What is it hun?"

   "I think the babies are deciding they want out...."

    Oh dear sweet baby Jesus....  This is happening way to quickly. I run from the room to find her. She was standing in the bathroom in a puddle of water and my brain just shut down completely. Though her screaming brought me back and we started rushing to get everything we needed to bring with us. I didn't know what to do, I've never had a kid before. How was I supossed to react to this, I mean, it's not like this happened everyday to me. 

    I managed to find some courage to continue moving and managed to drive to the hospital, everything after that was pretty much a blur. I remember Scarrlette telling me to call my parents and her few close friends who had pretty much vanished for quite some time. Scarrlette seemed to be taking things just fine, minus the fact that she was a few weeks early, everything else was totally normal. She had been squeezing my hand for over four hours now, and I was pretty sure she had broken a few fingers... I guess I had forgotten to only give her two fingers and not my whole hand..

    I remember my mom coming in the room at some point and making me sit down, I guess I looked like I was going to pass out. I honestly couldn't tell up from down at this point. But after who knows how many hours our children were finally born. Esmerelda Grace and Elijah Alexander, two very healthy children for being born three weeks early. They were beautiful, and I hoped they looked just like their mother. Scarrlette had been through so much lately, and the fact that she still held herself together after all of it was amazing. She was my inspiration and the reason I kept going everyday, because for someone who has put up with so much, she still kept living her life and having fun.

     I kissed Scarrlette's forehead, watching her hold the twins for the first time. It was a beautiful sight to see, though it made me remember something she had said jokingly a few weeks back. She had said something along the lines of 'isn't it nice to see me barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen' it made me chuckle. She glanced up at me, but from the look on her face, she knew what I was thinking.

    "They are beautiful, aren't they?" She asked, smiling down at the sleeping babies in her arms.

     "Yes, but no one's beauty could ever compare to how beautiful you are." I said, kissing her.

     "Don't lie to me like that, Julian. We both know that I'm not beautiful. I mean look at me, I am laying here after giving birth to twins, I'm sweaty and dirty. You can't tell me that I am beautiful." 

      "I don't care that you are dirty and sweaty, that is still beautiful to me and I would never trade you for anyone else out there. I will always think you are beautiful, and when we have a night to ourselves I will show you just how beautiful you are. I will make you believe that you really are the only one I see."

    Scarrlette smiled up at me before kissing me.

     "Thank you, for being the best boyfriend ever, you will make a wonderful father to these kids."

      "Thanks, baby girl. Now, get some sleep, it's been a long day."

      I watched her fall asleep and after holding the twins I decided to crash as well. It had been a long, eventful day. I welcomed sleep with open arms...

**********************************************************************************************************

Sorry for vanishing on this one here guys. I was having writers block, so this is mainly a filler. I hope to update soon, and a legit chapter, not some filler crap. But yeahh. I love you all and please tell me what you think.!
~Scarrlette(: