You're A Monster!

Hey guys!! So I am sooo happy with how well my story seems to be doing. And I am so happy I can hear from all of you! I love your feedback and hearing what may need changed. Please keep doing so and I am sorry I haven't been updating. I graduate this week and have been focusing on finals and stuff like that. I love you all!! Enjoy!

WARNING!! THERE IS EXTREME CONTENT (or so i think). IF ANYONE IS OFFENDED BY RAPE AND VIOLENCE TOWARDS WOMEN DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarrlette's POV

    I walked to my dorm room after my final class for the week. I was so happy that this week was finally over. I had a hell of a week and I just wanted to sleep for the entire weekend. But as I got up to the floor my room was on I noticed a figure standing outside my dorm room.

    "Ummm, can I help you?" I asked, slowing my pace.

   "Why, Scarrlette, don't you remember me? From the club the other week?" He said, smiling... That smile worried me. It was the smile you saw before something really terrible happened.

    "No, I don't remember you... And I'd like it if you would leave... I have a lot to get done and don't have time to mess around." I said, trying to side step him.

   "Not so fast little one. I am not quite finished with you. You see when you left me at the club that night.. You left me with a little problem. And as you know, things can get quite painful if there is no release. Now what you're going to do is open this door and do everything I say."

   "And if I don't?"

   I watched as he pulled a pocket knife from his jacket and hold it up to my face.

   "If you don't, I will cut that pretty little throat of yours and fuck your dead body."

   I swallowed and then nodded showing I understood everything he was saying.

   "Now open the door and let us both in." He said with a dark tone.

   Though I was terrified I did what he asked of me. I'd like to see that I graduate from school.

   "Now, you are going to listen to me and if you disobey me there will be a punishment. And trust me I am not afraid to hurt you."

   "Why are you doing this..." I whispered.

   "Because, someone took something that is mine. And I don't like to share with others. If I say it will be mine, then no one will ever touch it again." He all but growled.

   "You shouldn't hold grudges against people that have nothing to do with your problems."

   "Oh,  you don't know do you?"

   "Know what?"

   "That dear sweet Julian, is my older brother. And he took you from me."

    "I was never yours to start with!" I yelled.

    "Oh but you were. Once I make my claim, there is no escaping from it."

   "You are a monster."

   "Now now, there is no need for talk like that. Just do as I say and then I'll go."

   "Fine... What do you want me to do?"

   "Come here and I'll show you"

   I walked over to him and he roughly grabbed me, forcing me to kiss him. I didn't respond at all and I could feel him fumbling around with something. I just didn't know what. Next thing I knew his hand was in my hair and he forced me down to my knees.. And I came face-to-face with his best friend... Oh God this day could not get any worse.

   "Now, hunn, I want you to make me cum in your mouth. Do you understand?"

   "You have got to be kidding me. I am not putting your dick in my mouth!"

   Next thng I knew I was holding my face to try and help with the stinging pain on my right cheek. I was holding back a cry of pain at this point.

   "Don't you dare make a sound or else I'll hit you even harder. Now do as I say!"

   "I said no.. I'm not doing any of that. I have morals you know."

   "You really like to push my buttons don't you?"

    "It doesn't matter what you say or do. I will never do what you want me to do."

    "If that's how you're going to be. Then I'll just change my approach to the whole situation." He said with an evil grin.

   He picked me up and threw me across the room and onto the bed. I sat up in a panic but he was already on top of me, arms above my head being tied to the post.

   "What ar you doing?!"

   "Making sure I get what I want. Now be a good little girl and open your mouth."

   I closed my mouth tight and shook my head. There was no way I was going to let this guy use my mouth as a fuck hole. He gripped my jaw until my mouth had to fall open and as he stuck his dick inside my mouth I bit down on it causing him to yell out in pain and punching me in the cehst... That one really hurt and I started to yell out in pain. He managed to find duct tape and put it over my mouth making it impossible to cry for help anymore.

   "Well since your mouth is no longer in service, I guess I am just going to have to find another entrance."

   I felt my eyes widen with fear and his words sunk in.. My virginity was about to die and I may possibly as well because I was not going down without a fight. I felt him pulling my clothing off of me in a rushed manor and then I felt a stabbing pain down in my lower regions. I looked down to see he already had his clothing off and had forced himself into me...  He didn't waste a single second and just started thrusting into me, not giving me a chance to adjust to him...  I wanted to scream so badly, but the tape was blocking the way for it to come out.. It felt like my vaginal walls were being torn to peices and I just wished he would stop...

   It felt like it was another hour until he finally stopped. The bottom half of the bed was soaked with who knows what and the tears finally stopped flowing. He pulled out of me and stood, dressing quickly before turning to leave.

   "I guess you should hope someone comes looking for you before you starve or bleed to death. Thanks for the good time Scarr, I'll be back again real soon.

   And with that he left my dorm room. Leaving me alone in a pool of semen, sweat, and blood. I started crying all over again, trying to pull myself up to get the duct tape off my mouth.. I knew it was going to be a while until someone came looking for me. I just hoped they found me before I was dead... I fell into a resltess sleep after passing out from pure exhastion...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well guys there you go. I know it's not the best but hey I am trying my  hardest. Now there will be a lot of spelling mistakes and I'm sorry for that, I am still learning. Please comment and vote. I would  love to hear what you guys think. Love you all and I will try to update again soon. Oh! next week I will be out of state on vacation in the Outer Banks. So you will find no update during that week. Love you all!

~Scarrlette(: