30

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀society likes to make depression look beautiful. To make self harm look "trendy". To make eating disorders look like the cool thing to have.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀but in reality it's everything but that. It's fucking hell man, it hurts like shit. Do you know how much physical pain you feel when you have depression? How you cry so much until you feel numb, and I'm not exaggerating one bit. How you can never stay committed to one fucking thing and find yourself beating yourself up for every little thing wrong in your life. How much it hurts when you cut, and how it itches after and it's the most irritating thing in the world. How fucking scared you get when someone asks for your arm or grabs it. How when in summer your friends ask to go to the pool and you say no because of the ugly scars all over your body. How it hurts like fucking hell when someone grabs your wrist too tight. Or how much starving yourself hurts, and how disgusting it tastes when you throw up your food, and nothing fucking works. How dizzy you get when you stand, and the unbearable cramps that tell you your digestive system is at a low.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀stop making all this pain look "cool" "beautiful" "the things to do if you want attention"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀because this shit hurts.