25

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I really want to dedicate this song to the tragedy of last night, because we're all just wandering the earth trying to find each other. We all just want to have a good time and suck every bit of love we can out of life, and it's so short sometimes and it's so unfair. And sometimes things happen, I know, it's like, we just go 'what is happening in the world, and why is it happening!?' So I think we should take this moment where we're having a good and we just do that thing where we put our phones away and just look at each other right now in this moment. Because when you leave the earth, nobody's gonna give a fuck about what you tweeted. Nobody's gonna care what picture you posted it what you caught. They're not gonna care about how famous I was. They're gonna care about what you leave here on this earth, your footprint. They're going to care about who's lives you saved, thee people that you touched. They're gonna care about that one person you told that little inspirational thing to, and they look back at you and knew they weren't alone. So be that for each other right now, when you leave tonight, go home, grab your guitar, grab your piano, grad your pen and paper, and don't give up. Don't let the machine and don't let the technology take you to into a place where you don't belong. Stay right here on earth, we need you. We need you to have crazy thoughts in your head. We need you to have fucked up dreams. And we need you to fight for them every single day. Don't do it because you don't think it'll ever happen. Don't think it can't happen because it can. I promise you it's happening to me right now. So just wander the earth and spread all the compassion and love you can with every song you write, every film you make, and every bit of art you leave. Just fucking do it and you'll be happy I promise."