war

today has been a very horrible Friday the 13th. So many people have died today. Something really bad went down at my school today, and I'm just scared honestly.

So much is happening over seas with so many different countries that America is also involved in and I'm afraid of what will happen later on. World War Three sounds more likely than world peace. Fact of the matter is that world peace will never be possible, every country has different political, social, religious, and economical views than one another we will never agree! This is why they say don't talk about religion or politics at the dinner table or at home, because no one has the same beliefs as each other. If a dinner table can't agree how can the world agree??

This is exactly the reason I want to serve in the army. I've wanted to for a long time. I want to be apart of the change, the help for a better future. I know this world can never be completely fixed, but if I die out there knowing I'm fighting for the lives of others... damn right I'm gonna die proud. Because this is the kind of person I am.. I put other people's well being and happiness before my own. I guess it's why I've always been walked all over, but in the end it's better to ask someone if they're okay than to shrug it off and say "they will be fine" because you never know what can happen.

And that's terrifying. You never know what may happen within the next ten minutes, hour, two days... Suicide bombs, school shootings, terrorist attacks, war.. They all don't faze me anymore. Literally everyday I see something bad happen. This is life, but is this really a life?? Worrying that something bad may happen is the worst.