im just done

When I was born my grandmother moved in and two years ago she moved into her sisters house in New York City.

So yesterday my grandmother was alone in her house (WHICH SHE SHOULDNT BE) and she passed out because her lungs were too filled up with fluids and she could breathe. My mom and uncles were trying to call her all day (one uncle lives in jersey, the other in nyc) so the one in jersey was like fuck it somethings not okay and when he got to her house she was on the floor not breathing. He rushed her to emergency and right now she's still unresponsive and on life support. My mom flew out to New York today (we live in Florida) and I seriously have to say I'm probably the most unstable person right now.

You guys don't know how much my grandmothers mean to me. She in particular has lived with me for years and years, she has become my best friend. I could talk to her about anything and the fact that she might die. That, is just unbelievable.

Since she was 8 both her kidneys stopped working so she's been on dialysis for a looooooong time. And through her life she's always had major complications with her health but never stopped loving, and never stopped working to make everyone comfortable and happy. I don't know I don't fucking know what I would do if she dies. It's not... It's not even comprehendible.

I'm so sad and mad that I'm stuck here in Florida and she's over there, I need to say goodbye I never got to fucking say goodbye.

I want you to fucking count your blessings. Tell everyone in your family you fucking love them no matter how upset you are or get at each other. Because we as humans take life and people for granted, and when they are gone you regret everything that you didn't say, and that you did... Please strive to make things right in your family, because without family you wouldn't be here and family is before ALL.