this isnt good ):

guys I've been having a lot of trouble lately and I have no clue to how it started or what I can do to fix it.

Lately my mood swings have been through the fucking roof I'm not even kidding. I've never been the type of person to have mood swings, when I'm on my period my mood is sad/angry and that's it, it's not really swings.

But lately I've noticed how bad i've been getting. For example today after school I was so happy like super duper happy and then just like that I was angry to THE POINT WHERE I BROKE MY BOOKSHELF. Now I'm so fucking sad for a reason I'm yet to discover. And that's the worst fucking part for every mood I'm in, I can't find a reason to why I'm in that mood.

Lately I've noticed how I've distanced myself from people, I'm not as talkative nor committed to anything. I've tried literally everything to distract myself of prevent my swings but nothing has worked, nothing at all.

I haven't been eating a lot, or should I say as normally as I do. As of now I only eat two meals a day and one snack in between. I haven't felt hungry, and when I see food I feel like I want to throw up.

I've also been acting like an asshole to people and it makes me feel like shit because at the time I don't know what the fuck I'm doing guys. I've become so distant. I don't text people unless they text me first, I haven't been able to hold a conversation, I can't even focus in class without going off into a daze.

That's the thing lately I've been stuck in my head. I am thinking a lot more than I used too, which contributes to the factor of me not being as talkative anymore.

I would get so happy then angry and then drop to the depths of sadness and it sucks it really does. I'm the type of person that likes to know the answer or reason to things and now I can't even guESS why this is all happening.

):