Exam 1

It's been a few months since the incident with orochimaru.... I haven't told anyone.

Especially not lee.. if I were to tell him then he'd personally find orochimaru and try to kill him and I wouldn't want that cause I don't want Lee getting hurt since the chunin exams are coming up and he needs his strength. Though lately I've been spacing out a lot thinking about who will get hurt that's close to me...

Ten ten..

Guy sensei...

Lee... not lee it can't be lee I wouldn't ever let that happen..

HEY Y/N!!!

Lee's shouts brought me out of my fog

Are you excited to go all out and make our chunin exams so awesome with our power of YOUTH!!!!!

Lee's eyes twinkled with all the passion he held... he's so cute.

Just looking at him made my heart flutter. Honestly he might distract me at the exams.

"WOAHHHH LEE!!! What are you doing!" Lee swiftly grabbed onto me and hoisted me on his shoulders.

"Well I figured I'd get a little training in while I'm with you and what better way then to carry a beautiful flower."

Great now I'm blushing profusely.

"Lee what if neji sees us.."

"He won't my flower cause he's already at the Chūnin exam office."

As lee sped off as I was holding onto his head for dear life cause god damn was he fast we eventually made it to the exam office where the first test will be a written one... but there has to be a catch right?

We both walked in and saw naruto with some grey haired kid talking... the grey haired guy looked awfully suspicious I don't know why but I just had a tingle that he wasn't who he seemed to be.

While watching them lee made his way over to neji and ten ten and I found Hinata but unfortunately she was a blushing mess cause of naruto. Poor Hinata would keel over if she was in a short area of him.

As hinata sat there in utter amazement I kept focus on the grey haired boy. Naruto seemed to be quite intrigued with him and whatever cards he was showing him. I don't like his aura it seemed devilish.

Before I knew it we were all sat down at our specific spots and it was time to take the test. I soon could figure out this test was anything but a paper one but one to show your skills on "cheating"

Even though neji hates me he also figured that out quite quickly and we started to tab on the table Morse code. Which ten ten understood but poor lee was still quite confused. Neji used his byakugan to look at others sheets. Once almost everyone had figured out the trick and over half have been eliminated for cheating to carelessly we all were in secret passing answers except naruto.

I could see Hinata struggling to try and help him without getting caught but he was to head strong and didn't know the true point of the test. We all turned in our papers and I used byakugan and narutos was BLANK!! How would he be able to pass! I feel bad for his team. Ibiki Morino our exam proctor came out and told us the news that we all passed even naruto.

Needles to say everyone's jaw dropped

I guess we passed and we're onto the next exam with us luck!

I'm so so sorry that I haven't posted IN A LONG TIME but I will try harder is just Highschool had been really bullying me lately 😂 happy thanksgiving everyone and thank you for all your kind comments!!!❤️