When he blushes

Today is a weekend so I'm allowed to go out and train in the forest. I was working on my byakugan by sensing my surroundings but what I found I didn't expect. I usually stalk out birds and count them but I found.. Lee???

Huh??? Why was he just sitting in the tree was he going to say hi to me but decided to watch for awhile??

I decided to leave him be because it seems that he fell asleep.

Rock Lees POV:

I decided I would help N/A with training even though I was a little tired since I've been training since 5am this morning.

When I finally reached N/A's training spot I thought I would watch her for awhile to see how exactly I could help her but before I knew it I passed out.

I could feel something lightly poking me over and over again. Then I heard...

"Lee?? Leeeee... wake up sleepy head you've been asleep for hours."

"Hmmm" I was starting to open my eyes until they shot open

N/A was inches away from my face

"U-Uh hi... N/A" at this point I was blushing profusely

"Lee are you ok your face is all red do you have a fever is that why you were sleeping."

"NO! Ahm no it's not that I'm perfectly fine actually I'm gonna head back to my house"

"Oh ok I'll walk you home Lee"

"no thank you, ha you've been training you should just go home and get rest"

"Oh ok Lee I'll see you later then..."

Ahhh why would i say such a thing of course I would want her to walk me home but recently I've been thinking about N/A a lot and I can't wrap my head around it. I just worry about her. Ya that's it..