The mission

Sorry this episode might get in your feels cause I don't know about you but I'm cryin to this (I'm sorry I'm advance ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥)Also this chapter is pretty long sorry I got really into it <3

It's been about 3 months since you and lee started dating and so far you've kept it on the down low....

For the most part..

About a month ago Ten Ten saw lee kiss me on the cheek, which let me tell you I almost passed out.

I had to tell Ten Ten mostly everything and why I couldn't let Neji know at all costs. She was confused why I couldn't let her know the reasons but she bought my lie of he's my twin and he might hurt Lee. Which that's kinda true but that's not the major reason.... no one can ever know the real reason.

"HEY!! N/A!" I could see Ten Ten Running towards me.

"Hey Ten Ten what is it??"

"The Hokage has requested your presence" she said breathlessly cause of the looks of it she ran all the way from there to my house.

"Oh I'll head there right away then!"

(Time skip brought by guy sensei trying to battle Kakashi sensei)

Once I arrived to the Hokage's office I saw her and a couple others I knew fairly well.

"H-Hii N/A Chan." Hinata said in her shy manner

Hinata wasn't alone, she was also with the other girls Sakura and Ino?

"What's everyone doing here??"

"Well... you and Hinata are here to protect Sakura and Ino while you all go on a mission to find special plants to use as medicine. Hinata's and your byakugan are going to be very useful in this operation to seek out and find these plants and sorts" Lady Hokage continued on with the plans of this mission

"How long do you predict we will be gone.." I said in almost a scared manner..

"Well I can only predict that you'll be gone for about 3 months at the least but I can't really know until you find all the plants and such on the list." I almost passed out at this statement!

3 m-months... as the MINIMUM! What's going to happen to Lee and I if I'm gone for that long...

Almost as soon I was dismissed to go pack cause we'll be leaving by MORNING!

I-I have to tell Lee h-he... I started to silently sob at this point

I made my way to the training grounds where I knew Lee was going to be but when I arrived I sensed Neji cause of course of all times for him to be there he was... I guess I'll just have to tell him later..

Around 8 Neji came back to the house.

"I heard your going on a mission for awhile." He spit out coldly

"Ya.. why do you care"

"I don't im just glad I don't have to see you for awhile"

Even though I knew he hated me his words still hurt me..

"Oh ya and also.. say bye to your boyfriend cause he's not gonna go anywhere near you when you come back!"

W-What did he just say...

"W-What are you saying Neji I-Im not dating anyone..."

"Oh cut the shit N/A I know your all giddy about Lee and that's ending today! If you don't break up with him tonight then when you come back from your mission everyone will know your secret! YOU KILLED MOM!"