Lies

You wipe your tears away only to keep sobbing more and more... you couldn't get nejis words out of your head

"YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME  ABSOLUTELY NOTHINGG!" It hurt so baldy is words stung like acid in my heart...

"Hey.. N/A wake up" Lee poked you lightly

"Hmmgh" you said softly

"Hey come on.."

"gO aWAy nEjiiiii"

"Hey I'm not neji it's Lee, you know the strongest person alive" as he continued to poke my cheeks

My eyes suddenly shot open Lee!!!

"Oh L-Lee what a-are you doing here.." you stumbled a bit

"Well I came to your house at first but then neji said you were being quote on quote "annoying" and said you didn't come home last night."

"But then he said something weird he said not to bother in finding you, which is crazy cause your his twin and he didn't seem to care."

I almost choked... I can't tell him about Neji or he'll be crushed I-I have to make a excuse and quick!

"Umm h-he cares it just I got mad at him and I told him not to look for me that's all.."

"Oh um if it's not a bother what was it about"

THINK N/A THINK HE'LL KNOW YOUR LYING COME ONNNN

"Hah welllll it's kinda stupid but he wouldn't pay for our meal when he lost a bet so I got kinda heated"

Smooth N/A reallllll smooth

"Dang thats Not very kind of him so I get your point so you decided to sleep out here?"

"Ya kinda haha" meanwhile I'm rubbing my neck

"Well since you didn't get breakfast you maybe wanna get some with me?"

"YES!!"

Wait N/A you can't do this you know what Neji said you can't go near him if he even knew you were talking to him right now he'd ruin you

"Actually um no I-I uh can't umm I have to talk to the hokage actually and so I can't I'm sorry"

"Oh that's a little disappointing but ok well I'll see you around then.."

Disappointing? What did he mean by that? I have so many questions I will not be able to ask. But for now I need to find something to do to keep myself from talking or getting close to Lee.. I'm so sorry Lee.