Nejis words

It was almost the end of school when Ten Ten bailed on you to help her cousin with some "important issue." So you had to walk home alone till neji pulled up next to you.

"Why hello sis."

"Oh so today your actually going to acknowledge my existence great what a treat for me"

"Hey don't be do dimwitted I'm only here to tell you to back tf off of lee."

"WAIT WHAT!" "WHY"

"Well thanks to Ten Ten I heard your guys little conversation about you liking Lee."

"N/A you know he's off limits and you know for sure he likes Ten Ten wayyyy more than you."

H-How could he say that so casually fully knowing he just broke my heart in two. I think that was his intention cause now he's standing in front of me crossing his arms and glaring at me.

"If you even speak to Lee in times that you don't have to then I will go after you and RUIN your life got it!"

"H-How could you do this to me... m-my own brother" I choked out

"M-my twin my OWN BLOOD!" Slowly getting more broken inside

"IM NOTHING TO YOU AND YOU KNOW IT" he screamed

"YOU WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING AND YOU DONT DESERVE LEE OR ANYONE FOR THAT MADDER" as he proceeded to spit on you and walk off

You sat there in the middle of the road distraught and broken. You had no idea what to do anymore. All you could do is cry and you felt weak. You slowly made it to your training spot in the woods and decided it would be better if you just slept there for the night.

(I'm sorry to anyone who adores Neji but I have to have a bad guy so he was the pick I hope it isn't that bad maybe he gets better who knows right?)