Someone knows

Today was a pretty slow day at the academy so Ten Ten aka my best friend decided we'd go and have a bite of Ichiraku ramen.

"One pork ramen please!"I said with a hint of boredom

"And a miso ramen for me"

"Hey N/A your Neji's twin and all so he must tell you things right?"

"Um well... Neji isn't the biggest fan of me.."

"REALLY!! Man I thought you'd be super close as twins hmm maybe I can change that if I can just get close to him"

(I forgot to say this is what I imagine N/A to look like but you can interpret her anyway you want)

"Hmm what are you saying Ten Ten.. does someone have a crushhhhhh!!" I said with a smirk on my face.

"N-NO! Shush your face you can't make fun of me since your crushing on Lee"

" Ha maybe but I could never tell him cause he clearly likes you and if neji knows I'll be dead for liking his best friend"

In Neji's eyes  Lee is  the only thing he has left in this world and I could never hurt him like that...

I flicked her in the head "Ya say it any louder Ten Ten and the whole village will know!"

Her and I laughed for a good minute with no worries in the world just enjoying each other's company

"Hey just so you know if Lee does like me I would never do that to you"

"Alright we'll  see about that hehe just kidding"

Little did you know someone did hear and you'd soon find to regret it..