Back again

"Man I can't wait to go back to the village and see all the guys!" Sakura said cheerfully

"Ya i bet Hinata is exited to see naruto after this year of being gone"Ino snickered

It's been a whole year since we were put on this mission and let's just say it was a rough time to get all the ingredients on the list...

It's been so long since we've been to the village that I almost forgot about the whole Lee thing.. but I could never fully forget as much as I tried . The girls knew what happened but of course not fully, though they comforted me at the very least. I cried in my sleep for 8 months straight until I just stopped sleeping in general.

Sometimes it got so bad that I'd randomly pass out while searching for ingredients and I'd be scolded my Sakura for not sleeping when I woke up..she would always shove her nasty food pills in my mouth but I do admit they made me feel better after the taste was gone.

We were nearing the leaf village and I could feel my heart sinking as we got closer... I just hope Lee is ok..

(LEE's POV)

"It's been a whole year Lee don't you think this is a little ridiculous." Neji said while leaning up against a tree

"No Neji I still can't get over it... I know she must have been made to break up with me.. s-she loved me.. and I loved her.."

"Oh cut it out you haven't slept in months, your always crying, like seriously man if she said she didn't love you then SHE DIDNT LOVE YOU!!" Neji accidentally raised his voice

"What are you saying Neji... SHE WAS YOUR TWIN AND YOU HAVENT SAID A WORD!!! I-It's like you HATE HER OF SOMETHING!! Lee at this point was getting aggravated

"Tch I wouldn't exactly say I like her very much."

"What do you mean..."

"It's nothing Lee I couldn't tell you I had a deal, Ha plus if I told you then I'd be stirring the pot even more." Neji mumbled -I wouldn't hate doing that though...-

"I'm confused what are you even saying Neji.."

"Ha nothing you need to know, yet" Neji walked away leaving lee there alone when he got a flash back

"Please don't leave me.." Lee sobbing

"Please..." I chocked out as I watched her rush away I could see it in her eyes the hurt she was going though and the tears that she was trying to hide as she rushed away...

Her eyes were blood shot when she told me she never loved me... i could tell that s-she had been crying previously..

I'm not sure why but I could sense that someone had made her do this cause I knew N/A and she would never say or do that to me ever.

I snapped out of it when I saw Ten Ten... over the year Ten Ten has helped me out a lot..with "healing"

One day about 5 months in to N/A being gone Ten Ten told me she liked me and I was so distraught over N/A that I said I liked her too and we started dating.

I would never admit to Ten Ten that I was still madly in love with N/A but she's been gone for so long and I didn't know when she was going to come back to the village and I was so very lonely and sad.

"Heyyyy Baby whatcha up to??" Ten Ten said skipping over happily

"Oh nothing just zoning out that's all"

"Oh and what were you thinking about"

"Um just new training exercises that's all.."

"Alright then we'll I came to tell you that I'm heading to the gate I guess N/A and the others are coming back today!" She seemed totally oblivious that Lee was her ex and she was her best friend..

"N/A......" I could feel tears forming in my eyes though I needed to choke them down.

"Oh I'll see you later then"

"Your not coming??" Ten Ten questioned

"No I'm good I'll just go get some lunch actually..."

"Alright suit yourself then" Ten Ten then walked off like nothing had happened

(N/A's POV)

We were getting close to the village gates not and I could feel my anxiety shoot through me until I felt a soft hand on my shoulder.

"It'll be alright N/A, Ok" Hinata whispered to me

"Thank you Hinata.." Hinata has been my my side ever since the whole thing happened and her and I have gotten very close she's the only one who knows the full truth about everything since she's also part of the Hyuga clan and know how awful Neji can be.

We reached the gates and I could see all my friends waiting there for me except Lee....

He must hate me huh...

Before I could take another step I was jumped on my Ten Ten

"AHHH!!! N/A your finally back!! Man you took long enough huh! Ha ha"

"Ha its nice to see you too Tenii" (the nickname I gave her when we were little)

"Hey I'll see you later N/A I had to go to the Hokages office to give her the report that you guys are back I'll see you later!!" She said cheerily as she ran off

Hmm I'm hungry maybe I'll go get something to eat it's been forever since I've had Ichiraku ramen!

As I made my way over there I was greeted by a few villagers and I could still feel the sinking in my heart...

I could smell Ichiraku and I was almost slobbering at this point until I opened the curtains of the restaurant..

"L-Lee..." I said in a broken voice