😊😊Naptime😊😊

Keith

"Double bubble disco queen headed to the guillotine." Keith hummed and flipped to the next page in his book. What a perfect day to spend your precious Saturday reading and blasting music. It's not like Keith had anything to do. No people, no homework, no nothing. It was absolutely amazing. He was carefree.

Keyword: was.

He heard his door kicked open and Keith stared wide eyed at who kicked his door. Keith relaxed a bit when he saw it was just his tired boyfriend sluggishly walking towards him. "Hey babe." Keith cooed and closed his book.

Lance hummed as a response and fell face first into Keith's chest. Keith chuckled lightly and ran his fingers through his boyfriend's brunette locks. "How was practice?" Keith asked softly, he set his book to the side and maneuvered his body so Lance could be more comfortable.

"Stressful." Lance said, his voice muffled since his face was buried into his boyfriend's chest. He lifted his head and stared into those enchanting galaxy eyes. Keith gave him a comforting smile. "Oh, my poor baby."

Lance pouted. "Don't do that."

Keith giggled. "Do what?" He cocked a brow, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"You do that stupid pity tone. I don't want pity." Lance huffed and lowered his face back into his boyfriend's chest. Keith rolled his eyes playfully and went on his phone. He went scrolling through Instagram to find a meme to make his precious boyfriend laugh. He sighed when he couldn't find anything. Such a shame. Keith knows that football practice can be a little much for his boyfriend and he tries to help whenever he can.

Keith moved a bit and heard his boyfriend hissed in pain. Keith cringed at the hiss and patted his boyfriend's head. "You need to relax, babe." Keith says and reached over to his nightstand and set his phone down.

"'M tired."

Keith hummed. "I can tell. You need a shower though." Keith snorted when he heard Lance whine. "Can I nap first?"

"Shower first then nap."

"Nap first then shower."

"Five minute shower."

"Ten minute nap."

"Three minutes."

"Twenty minutes."

"Three minute shower Lance, take it or leave it."

"Ten minute nap, take it or leave it Keith."

Keith groaned and glared at Lance. All Lance did was stupidly grin and snuggled closer into his chest. "You're only grinning because you know you won." Keith grumbled.

Lance chuckled breathily. "Yup."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Nice short fluff. Sorry for the short chapter 👉🏾👈🏾 Love ya beauties! 💗

Mwah! 💋

See you next chapter!

Words: 428