💕😊Trapped😊💕

Keith

"Explain what me and Keith gotta do again." Lance says, putting his helmet on. Pidge sighed and explained, "Allura and Shiro said that you both have to go to the Galra cruiser because your lions are the only ones that are fully charged and working. You guys will save the prisoners and bring them back so we can give them food and water before getting whatever information we can get out of them."

Lance hummed and nodded in understanding. "You got that Keithy. Try not to screw up, alright?" Lance said jokingly, resting his elbow on the older's shoulder. Keith scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Are you sure it's me you should be worrying about?"

Lance gave him a little shocked look and narrowed his eyes at him. "Quiet mullet."

Keith turned Lance's helmet, making sure that the helmet blocked the younger's eye sight. He then shoved Lance's head away from him, causing the Cuban boy to yelp and stumble on his feet. Keith snorted and crossed his arms with a proud smile dancing on his face. Pidge shook her head in disappointment and sighed.

"Be careful and try not to get caught. We can't afford for you guys to get kidnapped and taken hostage." The light brown-haired girl says, patting them both on the back and taking her leave. Keith looked at Lance and saw him still fixing his helmet. With a huff Keith decided to help.

"Mullet, don't you dare touch me with your uncleaned hands!"

"My hands are cleaner than your ass." Keith grumbled, turning Lance's helmet the right way again. He nearly laughed when he saw the offended look on the younger. Lance glared at the raven-haired boy and huffed. "You're just mean."

"I'm not mean; just being truthful." Keith said in an "innocent" tone. He smacked Lance on the cheek gently a couple times before walking out of the locker room. Keith walked down the hall towards red lion's hanger. 'A mission with Lance? This should be fascinating..'

•••

"Okay, we're going to be sending you guys to the Castle of Lions. Stay calm and try not to freak out." Lance says calmly, flashing the prisoners one of his best grins. Keith punched in the Castle's coordinates and walked out the pod. "Alright all set." Keith mumbled, "Blue, call in that we're sending the prisoners over."

Lance nodded and did as Keith said. While Lance did that Keith made sure the prisoners were all set and ready for take off. Keith then looked to Lance and the younger gave him a thumbs up.

With a nod Keith turned his head to the prisoners. "You're all set," Said Keith. "When you get to the castle they will have food and water for you there."

The prisoners cheered and thanked the two Paladins with tears in their eyes. It warmed Keith's heart how happy they were to be free. Keith then promised himself to make sure everything and everyone will be free from the Galra's control. Lance set the pod's timer and closed the door. "Safe travels!" He cupped two hands around his mouth and yelled. Keith smacked him in the arm and shook his head.

"Are you forgetting we're on a mission?!" He whisper-shouted. Lance smacked Keith in the arm back. Keith returned the smack and then Lance did. It eventually turned into a shoving fest, and then a fist fight. They were now wrestling on the cold metal floor.

"Lance get the fuck off me!"

"¡No, estúpida perra! ¡No deberías haberme golpeado en el maldito brazo!"