😊😊Break Up (Part 2)😊😊

(A/N: Sorry for taking so long to publish this chapter. Had no motivation to write but now I'm back! :D)
Keith

It's been a couple weeks since Keith accidentally confessed to Lance. The older is glad that Lance was asleep when he said it too. It would've been pretty awkward and disrespectful kind of. Keith knows it's going to take a while for Lance's wounds to fully heal before getting back into a relationship, but he seems to be doing just fine.

Lance has been spending most nights at Keith's house for some reason. Maybe it's because he doesn't want to be alone but Keith doesn't mind. If anything he welcomes Lance with open arms. His company is always welcomed. Today the two were making chocolate cupcakes, they were craving sweets and Keith just so happen to have cupcake mix in the cabinet.

"Keith, can you pass me the eggs?" Lance asked, opening the pack and pouring the mix into the glass bowl. Keith nodded and walked to the refrigerator. He opened it and grabbed the pack of eggs, mentally noting to remind Shiro to buy more. "Here," Keith sets the pack on the counter and went to get the mixer.

"Thank you." Says Lance.

Keith hummed in response and pulled out the mixer. "Can I ask you something, Lance?"

"Yeah, what's up?" Lance cracks two eggs and throws the shells in the trash. Keith plugged up the mixer and leant on the counter. "Why have you been hanging over here a lot? I don't mind but I just wanted to know."

Lance looked at Keith and shrugged. "I mean.. I like spending time with you. Besides you really help distract me from what happened between me and Allura."

Keith hummed, "Okay, do you want to mix it up or do you want me to?"

"I can do it, just relax in the living room." Lance smiles.

He didn't have to tell him twice, Keith was already out the kitchen. The raven-haired boy went into the living room and sat down on the couch. On the tv "Haikyuu!!" was on pause. They were binge watching all the anime's on Netflix for no particular reason. They were just bored. Keith felt the cushion beside him sink and he turned his head. "That was fast." Keith says bewildered.

"I didn't start mixing yet, I just gotta ask you something.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I ran out of ideas and motivation for this chapter so I'm very sorry 😭 I don't want to delete this so I'll edit it in the future if I ever get ideas.

Words: 435