😈💕😊💔Mermaid/Human Au💔😊💕😈

(A/N: I really have been slacking on the angst and smut chapters. My bad ;-; I'm just never in the mood to write smut or angst. I can make an exception for a little angst and smut today. I might write smut in the next chapter, depending on how I feel. I was inspired by a different book to write this. Also, the picture on top is what Keith looks like.)

Mermaid! Keith, Human! Lance

Lance

"I'll see you later Hunk." Lance waved at his best friend. "Okay," Hunk says, "Be careful on your way back!"

Lance laughed heartily. "Will do!"

Lance spent most of his day with his best friend, Hunk. He had nothing special to do today. He didn't have work today so that's another reason why he was spending his day there. He was bored. It was getting late and the sun was setting. It takes Lance thirty minutes to get to from his best friend's apartment to his own. He often considered about rooming with his best friend but the dark brown haired male was about to let his girlfriend, Shay, live with him and Lance didn't want to ruin that. Lance lives alone, and he doesn't have a problem with living alone but he kinda gets lonely. Lance stared at the multi colored sky and sighed heavily. It would be nice to have a roommate, and Lance has two spare rooms in his apartment so he could possibly find someone to room with him. Yet again, he doesn't mind living alone. And finding someone random is too much of a risk. The main streets were very busy so Lance decided to take the long way. He needed the exercise anyways. He's the quarterback in his college football team, so staying fit was one of the reasons why he takes the long way back occasionally.

He does jog every morning sometimes, and he goes to the gym in the evening because he works at night. His schedule is kinda packed but oh well.

Lance saw the beach and that's when he realized that he already walked the long way. It was dark now and stars were starting to show up in the night sky. Lance could stare at the sky for ages but he has to get home. All Lance had to do was walk across the beach and then walk a couple more minutes, boom he'll be at his apartment. Lance started walking down the beach, soaking in the peacefulness and the ocean's calm noises. All was silent and perfect. If he ends up getting another girlfriend or a boyfriend he will bring them here at night because that's when the moon dances off the ocean beautifully and it's so gorgeous.

Lance looked down at the sand and saw a very noticeable big bump of sand. He lifted a brow and walked over to the big bump. Lance kicked the sand and felt something firm and thick. Lance froze and stared down wide eyed.

Holy crap, did I kick a head?! Did someone forget that they buried someone in the sand?! Calm down Lance..you probably just kicked a very very big crab..

Lance kneeled down and hesitantly poked his finger through the sand. He nearly let out a girlish scream when he felt something soft.

That felt like...hair?

What was he doing with his life? This could be a dead body he's touching right now but he wouldn't know because he's too much of a pussy to really check. He was having thoughts about just walking away and forgetting he ever saw this huge noticeable bump, but his curiosity got the best of him.

Okay, one big kick! Just one big kick and then you'll see if you were just imagining things!

Lance swung his leg back and got ready. He swung his leg forward and kicked the sand but also something bigger and thicker. Lance was about to fucking bolt out of there when he heard a painful moan.