😈😈Drunk😈😈

Keith's POV

Of course this dumbass had to go get drunk, what did I expect? I know he's going through some shit but honestly could he not put more stress onto me. Him and Nyma had a nasty break up after he found out she wasn't into him anymore. I thank God for that, she was annoying as hell. Lance did say he was going to drink at a local bar, but I didn't really suspect he would stoop this low in trying to forget someone who honestly never gave two shits about him.

I should slap Nyma for doing this to him and I should also slap Lance for getting stupidly drunk! I opened the bar door and walk in with my hands in my pockets. This bar was quiet. Just a couple of voices talking and a few arguing. It's a simple bar, they don't really allow anyone going bad shit crazy here. I like that rule and hope they stick by it.

I see Lance lazily humped over a chair and giggling with one of the workers. The worker rolled his eyes playfully and patted Lance on the back. I don't know why but I felt the urge to kick that fucker all the way to hell. "Hey dumbass, let's go." I said mellowly and grabbed ahold of Lance's arm. He whined and tried to fight back but failed due to his fuzzy brain.

"Thank you for saving me from him." The worker laughed lightly, "He was about to start something he sure as hell wasn't going to finish." The worker licked his lips and that caused me to hold Lance tighter. "Fuck off, he's mine, and we want nothing to do with you." I say and drag Lance out of the bar.

"You owe me, shithead." I narrow my eyes at the drunk blob clinging onto me. "Keef, don't be mad." He spoke giddily, "I just wanted to copeeee."

"Tch." I say and walk him to my car. Good thing I brought my car instead of my motorcycle. I open the passenger door and slowly put Lance in the seat. I carefully maneuver my way to the seat belt and buckle him in. He started giggling and tugging at the seatbelt. I rolled my eyes and closed the door, making sure I didn't slam his fingers, which I would have no regrets of doing.

I opened the driver's door and sat down and buckled my seatbelt. I look over at Lance and saw him fast asleep. Good to know I wouldn't have to knock the lights out of him. I chuckle lightly to myself and crank the car up. I slowly pull out of the parking lot and drove to our share apartment.

It was a hassle getting Lance up the stairs since the Elevator broke down and the fuckers still haven't fixed it. I sit Lance down on the floor as I pull out our apartment key. I unlock the door and help Lance up yet again and walked inside. "You awake bud?" I spoke softly and kicked the door closed. I heard a whine so I'm taking that as a yes. I walked to our living area and set him on the couch. "I'll be back; don't move." I tell him and I walk to the door and lock it. I walk towards the kitchen to give him a glass of water. When I came back with the cup of water I saw him crawling on the floor.

I sigh and set the cup on the coffee table. "Hey, didn't I tell you to not move, dumbass?" I glare at him and help him up. "I miss Nyma." He says as he tries to wipe away his tears. I felt a ping at my heart. It hurts to see him like this, especially if someone else caused him to be like this. "Nyma doesn't deserve you." I tell him and grab the cup of water. "Here, drink."

Lance nodded slowly and drunk the cup of water. We sat in silence as I rubbed small circles into his back. "Keef, help me forget her." Lance says as he looks at me with a pleading look.

"What the hell do you want me to do?" I raise a brow. He grabs ahold of my shoulders and push me back first onto the couch. "Let me fuck you." He stated. I blinked a couple of times. What?! Fuck me?! Honestly, I don't think he could if he tried. "No." I say sternly, "You need to sleep."