😊😊Mini Artist😊😊

Keith's POV

Time went by slowly and I still got nothing done. It's not like I don't know how to draw, it's just that I don't know what to draw. Being a mini artist that makes stupid Instagram comics is kinda hard. You gotta have the motivation, the inspiration, and the plot. I didn't write the plot down because I was just gonna wing it, y'know? I regret not writing down the plot, I've been sitting here for the pass hour and still haven't even drawn a single sketch. I'm technically wasting my time! I could be binge watching mothman conspiracies but no, I'm stuck staring at a empty white screen with pens on the side.

I have a posting schedule and I'd like to stick by it. It's Wednesday and I need to post some time today. I lift up my art pen and start working on the sketch. I don't even know what I'm sketching! The last post was the characters getting to know more about the main character. I put the art pen down. You know what, Screw this! I'm just gonna post on my story saying I'll upload the next part next week.

I turn off my tablet and flop on my bed. I heard my phone buzz and I went to go check it. It was a message request from somebody I don't know. I turn on my phone and accept it because I get messages from my fans all the time that say "I love your art!", "You're so talented!", "You're my inspiration!" and things like that. When I opened the message I didn't receive any of the normal messages I get on the daily.

Unknown:
Hello :>

I don't know whether to just ignore the message or respond. I mean I already fricking opened the message so I might as well respond-

Kogane Arts:
Hey.

I wonder if that was good enough. I saw a notification appear on my screen before exiting out of the Instagram app. He responds fast.

Unknown:
Omg, I didn't think you
would actually answer lol.

Kogane Arts:
Yeah, I get that a lot.

Unknown:
I just wanted to say that I love
your art!

Kogane Arts:
Aww thanks 🥰

Unknown:
You're welcome :D

Unknown:
What's your name?

Kogane Arts:
It's Keith.

Unknown:
I thought you were a girl!😱

Kogane Arts:
Pffft- Nah I'm 100% male and
200% Gay.

Unknown:
Well, today's your lucky day
because I'm 100% male, 200%
bi, and 1000% hot as hell 😌

Kogane Arts:
Hey, just because your mom
said you were good looking
as a kid doesn't mean you're
still good looking.

Unknown:
Damn ouch 😂

Unknown:
Keef has a bit of spunk.
Lance likey.

Kogane Arts:
Your name is Lance?

Kogane Arts:
Like Lance McClain or just Lance?