Special Night (short sidechapter, minor smut)

This chapter happened in the story, but it's not enough to make a full chapter since im not sure if I should type out smut

plus I'm fucking horny lol

The Izumomo couple were in Izuku's dorm, cuddling in bed watching a romance movie on Izuku's television. They had thick blankets, snacks, drinks. All went well until a erotic scene came up. Izuku looked away in embarrassment. He was given love advice by Meliodas under strict supervision under the Sins, such as how to get a girlfriend, how to maintain the relationship, but the most embarassing piece of advice was how to please your girlfriend/fiance/wife.

The same couldn't be said for Momo. Her eyes were glued to the highly erotic scene and fantasies of her and Izuku doing it flooded her mind. She felt something wet in her pants before the realization clicked. She was horny. She paused the movie and tugged on Izuku's shirt.

Izuku: What's wrong, Momo?

He noticed the wet spot on her pants but didn't notice it.

Momo: I want to try.. that.. It's my safe day, so no need for protection..

Izuku: You mean-

He turned tomato red. His girlfriend was horny and wet. It took him a few minutes, but he accepted and they started off with a kiss. It developed into a full blown makeout, and before they knew it, they were undressing one another. Izuku took off Momo's underwear and saw her honey pot leaking out her love juice.

He told Momo one thing before it all started.

I'm going to make you scream..

-----------

Momo laid on the bed, an ahegao expression on her face. She couldn't form coherent words at all. Thick hot semen was flowing out of her snatch, staining Izuku's bed. Momo's entire body was covered in Izuku's semen and there were a few love bites here and there. Izuku was proud of his work.

Needless to say, people had questioned why Momo couldn't walk without Izuku's help, and was exempt from exercises except for Quirk improvement.

Mina: So, she and Shitoriya had sex...