Izumomo

Izuku had just woken up, and looked at his display of Sacred Treasures. He realised he never did keep the Double Bow Harlit with them, but he didn't use it outside his training either. He was suddenly interrupted by Meliodas in his head.

Meliodas: Izuku, we have a problem.

Izuku: What's wrong, Meli?

Meliodas: That Kyoka girl, she knows everything. I had to force her into keeping her mouth shut, but it won't keep her quiet for long.

Izuku: That explains why Lostvayne disappeared, and the demonic aura coming from her dorm.

Meliodas: Aw, you noticed.

Ban: Yo, twerp. You gonna confess to the cute girl?

Izuku: Lay off, Ban. But yeah, I'll confess..

Meliodas: How are you going to keep her from spilling the beans?

Izuku: I'd just use Lost World, but it would be too suspicious. I could use Kill Switch to disable her Quirk, or maybe fire Lost Blackout at her.

Gowther: Hold on, Lost Blackout? I don't remember that in your combination list.

Izuku: I thought of it on the spot. A mix of Lost World and Blackout Arrow.

Gowther: I see. You can use it as if it were an ordinary attack, but you can also alter memories with it. Very impressive.

Izuku: Thanks, Gowther.

Momo Yaororozu was going to confess to her crush, Izuku Midoriya. She had asked him to meet on the roof after school and would let out all her feelings for the green haired boy. Her fantasies were cut off by Aizawa walking in, announcing the beginning of class.

Aizawa: Good morning, 2-A. Today we're going to focus on actual schoolwork rather than heroics class. You should keep your grades up. Oh, and Midoriya. I need to talk to you after school. It's about your Quirk.

Izuku: Can it wait until an hour after school? I already have some plans right after school finishes.

Aizawa: Very well. Roof?

Izuku: Roof.

School flew by quickly. Momo had successfully confessed to Izuku (its midnight let me be) and shared a passionate kiss on the roof. They agreed to keep their relationship secret, knowing the class and maybe the entire school would probably hurt Yaororozu if they knew she dated the 'villainous traitor' of U.A. Izuku was on the roof waiting for Aizawa, since Momo had already gone to the dorms waiting to cuddle with her boyfriend.

???: Sorry for being late, Midoriya.

The green haired boy turned to the source of the voice to see Aizawa, his homeroom teacher.

Aizawa: Midoriya, your powers...

They aren't a Quirk, aren't they?

Izuku: Damn, was it that obvious?

Aizawa: No, it wasn't obvious. I only discovered it when I tried to use my Quirk on you, but even so, you still incinerated Bakugou with those black flames of yours.

Izuku: You were there?

Aizawa: The class didn't see me walk in, and the rest is history.

Izuku: What will you do with this knowledge?

Aizawa: Nothing. If people found out non-Quirk powers actually existed, even though they already suspect it, who knows what would happen.

Izuku: I can give you the information on my powers, and explain the broadcast.