Eramis Todoroki (Short)

Shoto was visiting his mother, Rei Todoroki in the psych ward. He came over after a phone call from Rei saying she had something important to tell him.

Shoto: Good evening, mom.

Rei: Good evening to you too, Shoto. Has Enji been treating you well?

Shoto: He's too busy with hero work, and I live at the U.A dorms, so it's more of a mystery. He has been changing for the better, though.

Rei: I'm glad. You finally got that stupid old man to change. But that's not why I'm here. Shoto...

You have a twin sister.

The bi-colored haired boy was shocked at the news to say the least. He had a twin sister. As if it were organized, a young woman with white hair and blue eyes entered the room.

Rei: Shoto, meet Eramis. Eramis, meet Shoto.

Eramis: It's good to finally meet you, my little brother.

Shoto: Didn't you say we were twins, Mom?

Rei: It's true, it's just that I gave birth to Eramis before you, so she's a few minutes older than you.

Shoto: I see.. It's nice to meet you too, Eramis.

Eramis: Can I ask what you can do with your Quirk? I don't want to take outdated information from the Sports Festival.

Shoto let a small smile slip onto his face. Eramis reminded him of the old Midoriya he admired so much..

Shoto: With my ice, I can make complex structures and weapons. Take a sword for example. The blade length, size, shape, width can be whatever I desire. Or I can just outright throw ice spikes at someone. I haven't used my fire in years, so I barely have control over it. The best I can do is compress it to make blue flames, hot enough to cremate someone alive. Although, it hurts if I were to use it.

Eramis: My turn. My Quirk is Stasis.

Shoto: Why 'Stasis?' Sounds uncreative.

Eramis: I know the boy with a Quirk named Half Hot Half Cold did not just call my Quirk's name uncreative. And its derived from the word cryostasis. I can even turn my ice to pure energy that I can throw around. What it does is also up to me, and you can't do that either. You can make weapons, but can you give them a specific power?

Eramis summoned her Silence karma blade and pointed at Shoto.

Eramis: I can summon another one of these. This one in particular is Silence. It creates a shockwave that freezes anyone in the vicinity of it. I can summon other weapons, but you don't need to see them. Also, I'll be joining your class in U.A.

Shoto: What will you do if HE finds out?

Eramis: I've been training extremely hard for the last 7 years. As a result, my ice can withstand even Endeavor's blue flames.

Shoto: I'll see you at U.A, Eramis.