2-A Training + Dekusquad Training

The class had just finished English class with Present Mic, and Mathematics with Ectoplasm. They now had Heroics with Aizawa and All Might.

Aizawa walked in with the same bored expression and faced the class.

Aizawa: You'll be doing a one on one tournament today. The stronger your enemy, the faster you have to think. Improvise. Suit up and head over to Gamma.

Class 2-A: Yes sir!

Izuku's hero uniform hadn't changed, other than the color scheme. The green was replaced with a dark violet, and the white arm braces had changed to black with dark violet accents. His shoe had also been changed to the same violet to fit the color scheme. Thanks to his time in Purgatory, his hair had entirely become black and he had his pupil color biologically changed to purple. He basically looked like a villain.

Aizawa: First match up, Koda and Yaororozu.

The fight had been fairly quick. Koda had tried to push Yaororozu out of bounds since there weren't nearby animals to assist him, but she made a cannon that shot non lethal rounds, pushing Koda himself out of bounds. Todoroki went up against Izuku, but lost due to his ridiculous power. The rest of the match ups were fairly quick, except for Tokoyami and Kirishima. It took a while, but Tokoyami managed to wear out Kirishima and throw him out of bounds with Dark Shadow. The author is lazy and won't bother to explain the rest.

Aizawa: Last match up, Midoriya and Jirou.

Jirou had tried to use Heartbeat Distortion, but her hands had been slapped off the ground by Izuku. In response, she tried to use her speakers on him, but he used his Darkness to cover his ears, and sent Jirou backwards with a punch. Jirou stabbed Izuku with one of her earphones in his chest then proceeded to send vibrations throughout his entire body, stunning him temporarily.

Jirou: Again! Earphone Jack: Heartbeat Distortion!

The ground broke apart with her vibrations, making Izuku jump up in the air. He materialized jet black wings and put his hands up in a face down position.

Jirou (thinking): His hands are facing down, what is he trying?

Izuku: Sacred Treasure, Double Bow Harlit, Automatic Tracking Mode! Lost Blackout!

The entire class, including the Dekusquad gasped at the pink crosshair style bow. They hadn't seen this on his wall full of Sacred Treasures. Izuku fired the Lost Blackout at Jirou and it hit. She fell unconscious and Izuku took the chance to wipe her memories of anything related to his secret.

Aizawa: Alright, that wraps it up. Get back to class, and someone pick Jirou up.

The entire class changed back to their U.A uniforms except for Jirou, who was still unconscious, and attended their last class of the day.

One hour later

Jirou woke up, and realized she couldn't recall something, but she didn't question it. She changed into her U.A uniform and went to the dorms, since class had ended 15 minutes back. She entered the dorms and just sat there, being bombarded with questions. No one noticed the absence of the Dekusquad.

Meanwhile with the Dekusquad

Credits to Rodikoda for this idea

Izuku: You want me to train you all?

Tokoyami: Yes, we are done with being at the bottom of the class. It's time we did something to truly improve.

Izuku: I can train you, but it'll put you through hell. Are you sure you want to do this?

Koda: Yes, I'm done being the shy kid in the class. It's time I stepped up.