U.A Traitor 'found'

This story will be typed out in group chat format
Example:

1: yo

2: wassup

1: the sky

2: fuck u

---------------------------------

Izuku Midoriya was currently walking back to the dorms after a long day of training at Dagobah Beach. Upon entering, he was met with cold glares from his classmates and saw the U.A staff, and Principal Nezu himself.

Izuku: Hey guys, what's with the scary faces?

Iida: Do not speak to us so casually, villain!

Ochako: Shut up, faker! You never deserved to enroll at U.A!

He was met with 'shut up' from the entire class except for Yaororuzu, Tokoyami, Koda and Kirishima.

Izuku: I-iida? Urarak-

BOOM!

Bakugou: STAY DOWN, YOU FUCKING USELESS PRICK! NOT ONLY DID YOU STEAL FILES FROM UA, YOU ACT AS IF YOU'RE SO INNOCENT!

Izuku: K-ka-kacchan? ..but why? What do you mean I steal files?

Ochako: Aizawa-sensei, show him.

Aizawa: Take a look at this video. You have no way out.

Aizawa took out a device and a hologram appeared. It showed the green haired boy stealing files and calling Shigaraki.

Nezu: This is all the proof we need to send you to Tartarus, Midoriya. I am normally against sending teenagers to such a place, but you are extremely dangerous.

Bakugou: I TOLD YOU GUYS, HE'S FUCKING USELESS! HE CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT AND HE SURE AS HELL DOSENT DESERVE TO LIVE!

All Might: Nezu, I want to have a word with him alone before you arrest him.

Nezu: Very well.

He was pushed out by an angry Bakugou and his explosions before he was accompanied by All Might. He deflated into Yagi and spoke up.

Yagi: Please.. Tell me it's not you..

Izuku: It's not, I swear!

Yagi sighed as he made his decision. He pulled a strand of hair from the boy's head as he yelped in pain.

Yagi: Officers, it is him.

PO: I thought so.

The police officer tackled the boy and put anti-Quirk handcuffs on him. He pushed the boy towards his police cruiser but was stopped by Aizawa himself.

He whispered:

I know it wasn't you, and will stop at nothing to set you free. Tokoyami, Yaororozu, Koda and Kirishima think the same aswell. Please don't hate us.

Izuku: I see... Thank you for everything, and keep it up, Aizawa-sensei..

Aizawa: Goodbye, Midoriya. You were the best successor to One For All besides Togata.

He was shoved into the police cruiser as he was being sent straight to Tartarus.

.

..

...

Hell.

That was what Izuku experienced at Tartarus. He was constantly beaten up by the guards for 'stealing U.A files' and was all bloody.