Chapter 13

Back at the Uchiha house

Sasuke, Sarada and the rest arrived home.

Sasuke: We're home!!

Just then the group was greet by the rest

Sarada: How is everyone.

The group notice the look on their face

Irina and Xenovia notice two figure and their bodies began to tremble. They were looking at Madara Uchiha and Sephiroth.

The two exorcist ran up towards them and bowed before them.

Xenovia/Irina: Lord Madara and Lord Sephiroth it is an honor to meet you.

Madara: Please rise you two may we ask for your names.

The exorcist stood up and introduce themselves.

Xenovia: My name is Xenovia Quartet.

Irina: My name is Irina Shidou.

Madara: It a pleasure to meet you both. So you're the Xenovia my nephew and niece have been talking about. I've heard alot about you mostly from Sasuke that is.

Xenovia:*blushes* Really? What kind of things if I may ask?

Madara: Maybe another time.

Sephiroth: Yami and Nana brought back three people back home from their shopping trip. One nekomata and a wolf girl.

Sasuke: I see, what about the last one.

Cloud: A wolf guy unfortunately he died right before the two girls eyes, he died protecting them, for they were attack by fallen Angel's.

Sarada: I see, where are they now?

Tohru: They are currently sleeping right now with Kuroka.

Sarada: I see. Well they can stay here as long as they like, for now let eat we had a tiring day.

Irina: Thanks for having us.

Xenovia: Yes, thank you.

Xenovia and Irina took off their cloaks and they felt some dark aura in the house and their bodies began to tremble and they looked around and notice the aura was coming from Sasuke.