OVA Chapter

Sasuke woke up in bed and got out and took and a shower. After his shower Sasuke called someone.

Serafall: Hello?

Sasuke: Hello my love.

Serafall: Darling, how can I help you?

Sasuke: I was wonder if we could go on a double date?

Serafall: A double date?

Sasuke: Yeah, you me and Sona all three of us go on a date together.

Serafall: Okay sure.

Sasuke: Okay, great see you in 4 hours.

Serafall: I love you.

Sasuke: I love you too Sera chan.

End call and then Sasuke calls someone else.

Sona: Hello?

Sasuke: Hello beautiful.

Sona: S-sasuke.

Sasuke: Yip.

Sona: What can I do for you?

Sasuke: I wanted to know you wanted to go on a triple date?

Sona: Okay, but who is joining us?

Sasuke: Sera chan is joining us.

Sona:*sigh* Okay I go.

Sasuke: Great see you in 4 hours.

End calls

After Sasuke cuts the call he notice everyone coming downstairs.

Sasuke: Good morning everyone.

Everyone: Good morning Sasuke/master/Dad.

Sasuke began making breakfast for everyone.

Sarada: Who were you on the phone with bro?

Sasuke: Hm? Oh just Sona and Serafall.

Sarada: Oh, how come?

Sasuke: I'm taking them both on a date.

Sarada: Oooh lucky them.

Sasuke: Hehe, well I'm actually the lucky one.

Sarada: Yeah you sure are.

Tohru: When are you gonna take us out again?

Sasuke: Soon

Timeskip 4 hours later

Sasuke met up with Sona and Serafall. During their date they went shopping, Sasuke helped them pick out clothes that suited their taste and style. After paying for their clothes they went to a movie theater and bought their tickets.

The movie only started in 2 hours so they grab a light snack then roam around the mall they went to a book store since sona suggested it. Sona was mostly looking at strategy books and Serafall was looking at anime books while Sasuke was just smiling like an idiot and checking his watch every now and then.

After they were done at book store Sasuke suggested a music shop to which they did mind going to. While in the store Sasuke place headphones on Serafall and played her a song to which she instantly liked.

Sasuke then checked his watch and saw there was 30 minutes till the movie starts so they went back to the movie theater. Sasuke told them to go inside the theater while he buys them their snacks so Sona and Serafall went into the theater while Sasuke was buying their snack. 10 minutes later Sasuke arrived and handed them their snacks.

2 hours later

Sasuke, Sona and Serafall came out of the theater.

Sasuke: So what did you two think of the movie?

Sona: It was pretty funny and good.

Serafall: I love it well mostly cause of pikachu he was so funny. You know Sasuke you are my beloved pikachu.*kisses Sasuke left cheek*

Sona: I really had a wonderful time today, thank you Sasuke.*kisses Sasuke right cheek*

Sasuke: I'm really glad you both had fun. But I have to thank you both. It was an honor to have a triple with such beautiful goddesses.

Serafall & Sona blush.

Serafall: We're goddesses?

Sasuke: Yes, of course you both are!

Sona: Hehe, thank you Sasuke.

Serafall: You know I miss you and Sarada being little. Back then you both would always play with me and Sona. And I would ask you to play with me and you never said no. I really miss those time.

Sasuke: I never said no because I always love playing with you Sera.

Sasuke: I mean after training with uncle I still made time to play with you.

Serafall: I still remember when you use to give me card for xmas, birthdays etc. You always wrote the sweetest things to us.

Sona: She right you know.

Sasuke:*blushing* It because I really love and treasure you both, I'm truly happy and lucky to have amazing sweet beautiful and stunning girlfriends/sisters like you two.

Sona: We are also lucky to have an amazing, kind, caring, supportive, loving boyfriend/brother like you.

Sasuke: I'll always be here to protect you both. I love you both.

Serafall/Sona: We love you too.