Chapter 10

It had been 2 weeks since the fight with Riser. Ravel and Riser peerage moved in the first week. After introducing everyone to them, I had explained to Riser peerage that they will be treated with love, care and with acceptance. All of them thanked me and Sarada for saving them from Riser. Some of them confessed their feelings to me which I accepted and the rest saw me and Sarada as their older sibling which we accepted. I asked Tohru to make the house bigger for all of us which she did. The rest of the first week Sarada and I started training everyone. Even though Sarada and I are already strong, we didnt want to lose our touch. With Riser peerage and Ravel training I took half and riser peerage and ravel while Sarada took the other half.

After the first week went by Ravel strength grew alot and so did riser peerage. During the second week I let my uncle and Sephiroth teach them. I could tell they were excited and nervous at the same time cause it them. After the second week was finished I could tell riser peerage and Ravel were on par with the rest of us. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that ravel and Riser peerage sleep with me even though they have their own beds but I dont mind.

Ravel: Thank you, so much Sarada and Sasuke for taking us in and for taking care of all of us.

Sarada: Think nothing of it Ravel, you and them are part of the family.

Sasuke: Sarada right, we wanted to do this for you all.

Akame: Yeah.

Izuku: We all really glad to have to have you.

Sarada: Hey Izuku how are things between you and Koneko?

Izuku:*blushing* I dont know what you're talking about.

Sasuke: Haha, you can't hide it from us little brother, we saw you both kissing after the rating game.

Izuku:*stilling blushing*!!

Izuku:*sighs but then smiles* It been great I took her out last week on Friday and Sunday. And we kissed. She invited me over but I didnt know if I should've taken her up on her offer. So I declined her offer and told her next I will come over.

Sarada: I see you didn't want to rush things.

Izuku: Yeah.

Sasuke: You did a good thing little bro. Tell me have you both cuddle or held each other yet?

Izuku: Big brother!!

Sasuke: Hahaha, alright I'll stop prying your love life.

Izuku: Oh yeah I heard Rias has moved into Issei house.

Akame: Guess she really has fallen for that pervert.

Tohru: It was kinda obvious.

Ikki: Yet he can't see it. *facepalms* ay what an idiot.

Stella: I agree with you there Ikki. An idiot who doesn't notices her feelings or consider her feelings.

Sarada: Basara how was it living with your brother?

Basara: Ay it was a challenge.

Sasuke: That bad huh?

Basara: Mostly cause Mio tried to kill him.

Everyone:*sighs in disappointment*

Ravel: I'm guessing that why sister Mio moved back?

Basara: Yip.

Asia: What about you big brother Basara?

Basara: I'm gonna stay with my folks. Dont worry I'll always come visit.

Sasuke: Alright let go to school.

Timeskip to school.

Issei: Hey Sasuke, Sarada Rias wanted me to inform you all that the club is having ot annual cleaning so we will be gathering at your house. If it okay with you.