Chapter 02

8 years later

During our years growing up in the Sitri household, we become quite comfortable and actually saw them as our real family.

Our uncle Madara was upset with me for not telling him about our adoptive family abusing us but, We really lucky to have him for he is the best uncle ever, he also taught me and Sarada over the years.

I unlocked my Sharingan at 10 while Sarada unlocked hers at 9

The training was intense but we got use to it. We mastered our clan Fire style Jutsu. During our intense Sadara and I both unlocked our third tomoe eye.

We both felt proud of ourselves and I could see how proud our uncle was

Our new parents are the best at first it was a bit uncomfortable due to it being all new, but we got use to it. Sona taught Sarada and I alot about the underworld and human world, Serafall would mostly cling to us which I didn't mind I'm quite use to it since I have Sadara who would do the same thing hehe. But I'm pretty sure that Serafall neechan and Sona neechan have feelings for me.

Though I was kinda shocked to believe my older sister was a devil queen, and yet acts like a child. I really do treasure my new family.

Back when we was young Serafall and Sona would sleep with me and Sarada which was quite alright with me since they were just looking after us. I truly appreciate them. Even though they still sleep with us hehe.

The underworld knows about us being adopted into the Sitri family. And my sister and I made quite a name for ourselves. Truth be told my sister and I are actually stronger than Sona and Serafall.

The present

I woke up and saw my three sisters still asleep.

Sasuke: *smile*

Kisses their foreheads then get out of bed.

I go to take a quick shower then dry myself and see my siblings have woken up

Sasuke *smile* Good morning

Sarada: Morning bro

Sona: Morning