Chapter 03

While Sarada was speaking to the other council members. Sasuke was talking to Sona.

Sasuke: How things going with being student council president?

Sona: It alright, mostly just a lot of paperwork. It may be a pain but what can you do.

Sasuke: I suppose so.

Sona: How your peerage doing by the way?

Sasuke: They doing great, though they have become clingy to us hehe.

Sona: I see.

Sona: They must be really happy to have met you both?

Sasuke: Well, truth be told we're also grateful to have met them. They opened up to us and trusted us with their regrets. We couldn't be more honored to have them and we really cherish them.

Sona:*smiles* I'm really proud of you two.

Sasuke then looks at Tsubaki

Sasuke: Thank you for protecting our sister Tsubaki she really important to me and Sarada.*bow*

Tsubaki:*blush* It a pleasure Sasuke.

*Ring ring*

Sasuke: Well looks like it time get back to class catch you later Sona, come on little sis let go.

Sarada: Alright bye everyone it was nice meeting you.

After Sasuke and Sarada left

Sona notice Tsubaki blushing

Sona: I'm guessing you fallen in love with my little brother.

Tsubaki nods

Sona: Hehe, don't worry I'll allow you to date him but remember Serafall and I are the Alphas.

Tsubaki: Thank you my king.

Just then a magic appear next to Sona ear

Sona: Hello?

??: HI SONA!!

Sona: Sister why are you calling me?!

Serafall: I just wanted to know how Sasuke and Sarada are doing on their first day. I *sniff* miss them so much *sniff*.

Sona:*thoughts* why do I have to deal with this!?

Sona: They both doing fine they came to visit me and have a little chat during our lunch. Although this morning a male student said something about our little sister and Sasuke took care of him.

Serafall: What did this male student say about my Sarada chan! *sigh* anyway It not fair that you get to chat and hang out with them and I can't. Oh I heard they have their own peerage now, did they also enroll at the school?

Sona: Dont worry sis they said they miss you as well, well mostly Sasuke and yes they do have their own peerage and no I haven't met them yet and no they haven't enroll yet.

Serafall:*sniff* Unfortunately I have to go now I have to continue with my work now, I wanna see Sasuke again *cries*

Sona cuts the call

Sona:*sigh* though I can't blame her I mean we do both love Sasuke I mean, it wasn't easy being apart from him and Sarada when I went to find my own peerage.

Timeskip to Sarada and Sasuke entering their new home.

Sasuke: Hello is anyone home!?

Sarada: Did you really need to do that?