Chapter 11

Timeskip to lunch

Sasuke, Sarada and the rest of the gang were outside eating lunch. Meliodas and Zeldris were chatting with Sasuke and Sarada catching up on what they missed, while Diane was clinging to Sasuke arm and getting Pat's on her head from Sasuke and also catching up with her best friend Sarada. The rest are also chatting with each other and also getting to know Meliodas, Zeldris and Diane.

Izuku: But wait, why is Sasuke the older brother when Meliodas is older than big brother Sasuke?

Meliodas: Well Izuku that easy Izuku, even though I am older than both of them, Sasuke is considered the older brother cause we both look up to him as our role models. During our time growing with them, Sasuke also made things fun for us. Even though Sarada mostly played with Zel, Sasuke always played with all of us. Sometime it was individually mostly cause Sarada wanted Zel for herself hehe.

Meliodas: When Zel and Sarada played together then Sasuke would keep me company. We would play tag, spar and lots of competition. You can say he really is the best big brother you could ask for.

Zeldris: Yip, he really is and because of that we made him the big brother.

Izuku: Whoa, that so cool!

Basara: Hehe, though as for Sarada, I can actually see how much she likes you big brother Zel.

Kirito: Yeah, She was asked out by most of the guys in the school and rejected every one of them.

Zeldris: You did?

Sarada: Yeah, They were all perverts and you know how much I despise them. Besides none of them were you Zel.

Zel: 😳

Meliodas: Anyway big bro, have you found a girlfriend yet? 😏

Sarada: Yip, he has and you met one of the Alpha.

Zeldris: Really who?

Sarada: Who is the student council president?

Zeldris: Oh that Son-.

Meliodas/Zeldris: Eh!!!!!

Zeldris: You're dating Sona chan?!

Sasuke: Will you keep it down!

Meliodas: Wait Sarada, you said one of the Alpha who the second.

Sarada: Okay, tell me who goes around saying "I'm a magical girl" and has a childish personality and is a devil queen?

Meliodas: Sera cha-

Meliodas: Eh, she the second alpha!!?

Sarada: Yip, though big brother also has his own harem.

Meliodas look at his big brother with tears of joy and gives him a thumbs up.

Meliodas: Good job bro I'm so proud of you.

Sasuke: Oh shut up!

Diane: Hey Sasuke can I be part of your harem.

Sasuke:*smiles* Of course you can Diane, we would be happy to have you.

Meliodas: Can't believe we got ourselves a cute little sister. She so beautiful and cute.*pat Ravel head*

Zeldris: We heard about what happened with the fight against Riser. I'm glad uncle and master Sephiroth killed him, he deserved it.

Meliodas: We sorry for bad mouthing your brother sis but he really deserve what he did to you and the others.

Ravel: It okay big brother, besides I got a new family now and plus more siblings.