Chapter 06

When Sasuke and Sarada arrived home

Sasuke: We're home!

Izuku: Welcome back Big brother, big sister.

Sasuke raffles Izuku hair

Sasuke: Hey little bro, how are you doing?

Sasuke: Oh yeah can you go give these to the rest please. *hand Izuku their uniforms*

Izuku: You got it big brother!

Izuku leaves

Sarada: I'm gonna go give the others their schedules.

Sasuke: Okay. *Walk to the kitchen*

As Sasuke arrives at the kitchen he notices Tohru cooking

Sasuke: Hi Tohru!

Tohru: Hello master Sasuke, how was your day?

Sasuke walks up to Tohru and hugs her while patting her head.

Tohru: ?! *sniff sniff*

Tohru: Master, are you okay?! I smell some type of magic on your clothes!!

Sasuke release Tohru from the hug

Sasuke: Dont worry Sarada and I are perfectly fine. We were just attack, by a spoiler devil brat who couldn't accept the fact that we didn't want to join her peerage. So she tried to force us to join.

Tohru: WHO IS THIS BRAT!! WHO DARES ATTACK MY MASTERS I'LL KILL HER!!

Sasuke hugs Tohru again and pat her head

Sasuke: Shh I said it okay Tohru.

Back with Rias

Rias was busy tryna figure out a plan to make Sasuke and Sarada join her peerage. When suddenly two magic circles appear and two figure appear and are pissed.

Rias: S-S-sona and S-S-s-serafall!! What are you both doing here?

Serafall: HOW DARE YOU!! HOW DARE YOU ATTACK OUR PRECIOUS SIBLINGS!!

Sona: WHY RIAS!! HOW COULD YOU!!

Rias: They started it!!

Sona: No, you're the one who started it by not accepting their answer. When they said no to not joining your peerage you retaliated and try to force our sibling to join!!

Serafall: YOU'RE LUCKY I DON'T KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!! BE GRATEFUL YOU'RE STILL ALIVE!!

Sona: Just know if you try to force our sibling to join you again there will be hell to pay. Not just with us but will their peerage and familiar as well.

Rias eyes widen hearing that both Sasuke and Sarada have their own peerage and familiar

Sona: Oh and by the way a few of their peerage will be joining our school and they are as strong as Sasuke and Sarada. So be warned Rias.

Sona teleports home

Serafall: I'm truly disappointed in you Rias, you have lost my respect after this. Attacking our siblings. This could be an act of treason. But I will let your brother decide your punishment.

Serafall teleports home

Back with Sasuke and Sarada

Sasuke, Sarada and their peerage are eating dinner.

Izuku: Ms Tohru are you okay?

Tohru: *upset* why yes Izuku, I'm fine.

Leone: Come on even I can tell something up. What bothering you Tohru.