Chapter 16

Koneko: Fallen angel

Akeno: And he has 10 wings. His of the leader class.

Kokabiel: Its a pleasure to meet daughter of the house of Gremony. I am Kokabiel.

Issei: Grrr...

Rias: The pleasure is all mine I'm sure and please call me rias. So your the leader of the dark angels? It's nice to put a face with a name.

Kokabiel: Your crimson hair is quite breathtaking, just as lovely as the scarlet hair of the devil king. Even the facial expressions is similar. That is absolute nauseating.

Rias: Thank you. Is there something you would like to discuss with me or you're just here to review my appearance. Not that I'm rushing you, it's nice to see a leader so close up.

Kokabiel: I'm thinking I like to do a little damage while im here. Starting with this institution. Moving on with the rest of the town.

Rias: Why would you want to harm our school.

Kokabiel: I figured if I do, Sirzechs will have to emerge to help out his sister, what do you think?

Rias: If you choose to do that then you would be starting the war between god, the fallen Angel's and the devils all over again.

Kokabiel: Hahahahaha, better than what I got from stealing the Excaliburs I was certain Micheal would come after me, but all I got was some amateur exorcist and 2 pathetic holy sword users, honestly it was disappointing.

Akeno: So wait that was your goal?

Rias: You actually want to start a war?!

Kokabiel: Yes, Yes. After the 3 way war ended I was so bored, there was nothing to do, Azazel was being so passive about when the next one would start.

Issei: Wait a sec, I know that name, but how? *imagine of Raynare* That's right Raynare, she mention him before.

Rias: Azazel, his the general governor of all fallen angels.

Issei: Sounds like a good guy to know.

Kokabiel: Not only is Azazel busy being distracted by apending wars, he also spends time collecting something called 'the scared gears', he always get completely upmerged in his collections.

Issei: So stealing the holy swords wasn't enough for you guys, now you need sacred gears too.

Kokabiel: No need to generalize, also I have no interest in your booster gear. I realized that it might be a useful weapon, but I got what I needed. Azazel might want it, I'm sure he love to add a devils toy to his collection.

Issei: Like I just hand it over to him!

Kokabiel: Besides I can start war at anytime with my own two hands.

Rias: You a complete war maniac!

Kokabiel: Obviously why do you think I'm using devils this time. I got you Rias Gremony lucifer little sister, then I also have Sona Sitri Leviathan sister. I have no doubt that there's abundance of power hanging over the school, the two of you attend, it will make the perfect war zone. I know I will enjoy it immensely.