Chapter 8- No Sandwich and Official Trailer

<3 Chloe's P.O.V. <3

Please?"

"No."

"Pretty Please?"

"No."

"Why?"

"'Cause I'm too lazy to make you a God damn sandwich," Jerry grumbled as he placed his cards on the table. They were both playing poker while I sighed and looked at my tied wrists. My stomach grumbled and I worried, not for myself, but for my baby.

"'If I die of hunger-"

"Then you'll never see your Alpha again," the other guy cut me off. They both chuckled and I glared at them.

"Can you at least untie me? My hands are getting sore and this is really uncomfortable. Not to mention that I'm cold because I'm half naked."

"Aces over tens,"Jerry beamed and the other guy scowled and took a drink from his beer.

"Did you hear what I just said?" I groaned in annoyance. The guy got up from his chair and walked over to me. "Finally! I thought I was going to- Ow!" I glared at him when he roughly yanked my wrists to the side, causing the rope to burn my wrists for a second.

"Quit being so annoying. We're leaving anyway," I stared at him with wide eyes.

"Going where?" Fear seeped through my body. What if Daniel got here, but didn't find me? What if I was to be taken away from him forever and never again feel the warmth of his body against mine? Or the way his teeth tugged my bottom lip ever so gently yet filled with need and want?

"My brother was stupid for trying to kidnap you. He had absolutely no back up plan. He didn't know how Daniel's mind works, but do. I know what strategies he'll use to track you down. He doesn't know I'm behind this, but if he did, I would lie. I'd simply say that I came running after you, trying to save our Luna," he laughed and crossed his arms over his chest. "But for now, it's best that we move around so that he gets confused. We'll leave clues that lead to his own death... you."

"Me?" My voice quivered. I couldn't stand the thought that Daniel would be killed. He was smart and I know him, I know he wouldn't be stupid enough to fall for whatever trap Jerry and the guy were planning.

"Yes, you. I've said enough and I know that you you like surprises anyway, don't you? That trip to the lake must have been refreshing. Your body is absolutely perfect under the moon's glow, Chloe. Soon, it will be my hands that hold you up, under the water," he eyes grew dark and my body shook in fear.

"You have a mate, Jerry. How could you do something like this to her?" I shook my head in disgust. He watched Daniel and I on the lake a couple of weeks ago. Just the thought of him watching Daniel and I's  intimacy, sickened me to no end.

"Don't worry about her, if all fails, she goes down with me. Now shut up and move, we have somewhere to be."

**

The hours dragged on by slowly as we sped down the highway. The guy sat next to me, gun in hand and ready to fire if I tried anything stupid. I couldn't let Daniel do everything by himself, I was going to help him, help me... as weird as that sounded.

"I need to pee," I blurted out. 

"Nice try," was all Jerry said as his eyes came in contact with mine through the rearview mirror.

"I'm serious. If I don't go now, I'll have to do it in the car." The wheels screeched and we came to a complete stop.

"Listen to me and listen to me clearly," Jerry began as he swiveled around his seat to look at me. "If you do anything out of place, I will not hesitate to shoot you. Understood?" I nodded and stepped out the car. When I was out of sight, I ran.

I ran in human form because I couldn't risk hurting the baby if I shifted into my wolf. It wasn't long before something sharp hit my shoulder blade. Grasping on to my shoulder, I stumbled and fell onto the ground, making sure to leave the scent of my blood behind for Daniel to track.

"What the fuck did I tell you?" Jerry snarled in my ear as he picked my up from the ground.

"Not to do anything out of place or you'd shoot me," I responded and winced at his grip.

"And what the hell did you do?" He asked as we walked back to the car.

"Something out of place."

________********_______

** Author's Note **

Real update guys xD. I laughed really hard at some of your comments on the previous 'chapter'. You guys seriously made my day/night so thanks you all!!

Also, I am aware of the girl who wrote :You're Mine: and I want to thank those of you who PM me and told me about it. Thanks for having my story's back loves! I love you all so much for your loyalty towards Stone Heart!

STONE HEART'S (FIRST BOOK) OFFICIAL TRAILER IS TO THE SIDE/UP WHERE EVER IT APPEARS TO YOU, MADE BY @SharahGoodlett ILOVE IT TO NO END!!! 

-MariFer <3