Chapter 4- No Walk-Ins to a Kinky Scene

We arrived to Nathaniel's new pack and both Crystal and Nathaniel greeted us with open arms.

"How was the drive?" Nathaniel asked as he led us to the garden outside the building. I remember how my father would take me along with him when there were pack meetings. 

"Not bad. I got a whole box of doughnuts!" I exclaimed happily and Crystal chuckled.

"You've lived, girl!" She exclaimed and I laughed. We sat out in the fresh air and Nathaniel lit the grill up. Daniel and his twin were barbecuing as Crystal and I chatted away. 

"So how is your sex life? Good, bad, okay?" Crystal bluntly asked and I choked on my saliva.

"It's pretty good..." I asked, weirded out yet amused by her question.

"Well, it must be good because Nathaniel is an animal, no pun intended. Oh God he's so wild and when he does the thing where he-"

"Gahh please stop! Please!" I held my hands out and closed my eyes, trying not to imagine any horrific images. Crystal chuckled and shook her head.

"It's okay to be dirty, Chloe! Heck, I let myself go crazy when I bounced on-"

"Nooo! Please! No more!" I buried my face on the palm of my hands. Crystal laughed her butt of and I snuck a glance at the oblivious twins.

"You are too funny, Chloe. I'm really going to have a good time teasing you," she smirked.

"And that's how you know you and Nathaniel are meant to be," I stated as I threw my hands up. Her face went a bit serious and I frowned. "What's wrong? Did I say something?" I asked as I whacked my brain, trying to recall anything I've said.

"No, not at all. Chloe, how did you meet Daniel?" She asked and I widened my eyes.

"It's a very long story. It could take fore-"

"No, just tell me what you felt the first time you saw him."

"Oh. Well, when we made eye contact, it felt as if it were just us two. His scent was intoxicating and my body felt a pull towards him. Granted, with the cuffs around my wrists I was unable to move, so I guess it added more to the effect," I chuckled.

"Why did you have cuffs on your- oh my God were you getting it on with someone else in a very kinky way and he walked in?! "

"What? No!"

"She was getting it on with who?" Nathaniel butted in.

"With some other guy that wasn't Daniel and he walked in on-"

"No, Crystal it wasn't-"

"She what?!" Daniel joined in.

"God damn it, Daniel! You were there and you know how it happened!" I yelled in frustration.

"So you were getting it on with someone else?" Nathaniel asked in amusement and with a smirk. "Nice."

"No! There was no one else but Daniel and I so will you please shut up?!" Everyone went silent and I breathed in relief. "Thank you. Are the ribbs ready?"

"You have one heck of a mood swing... so random," Nathaniel muttered as he went back to the grill with Daniel in tow.

"Let's play football!" Crystal piped.

"And you say I'm the random one!" I exclaimed to Nathaniel. "I can't and will not play football because I really suck-"

"Dicks," Nathaniel cut me off, causing Daniel and Crystal to erupt in laughter. I narrowed my eyes at Nathaniel.

"Kiss my ass!" I yelled.

"Suck my dick!" He retorted.

"The whole inch?!" I shot and Nathaniel growled. Crystal and Daniel barked in laughter as a butt hurt Nathaniel set the plate with ribbs on the table and mumbled profanities."Don't you just love your sister in law?" I mocked as I sent him a cheeky smile. A smile tugged on his lips, but he turned away and walked away from us. I turned and stared at Daniel and Crystal in confusion as they did the same.

Something cold hit my back and I arched my chest at the impact of the liquid.

"Yup, I love her to bits," he replied, hose in hand as he shot me a proud smile.

"Really, Nathaniel? That was reall- stop!" Nathaniel cut me off with another spray. "If you do that one- stop!" I shot up and ran after him. Shifting into my wolf, I jumped on top of him and took the hose, sideways, in between my teeth. I squeezed the handle and sprayed Nathaniel who was running around in human form. 

I was too busy being evil, that I didn't realize I had sprayed Daniel and Crystal while running around after a drenched Nathaniel. Another wolf attacked me from the side, causing me to drop the handle and lay flat on my back. A black wolf was ontop of me and playfully growled as he nuzzled his snout in my neck. A spray hit both Daniel and I. We turned to look at the culprit and a small, brown wolf had the handle in her teeth with a glint in her I. With daniel off guard, I pushed him off and ran after the brown wolf. 

A dark grey wolf jumped on top of Daniel and I wrestled him. Crystal and I chased each other around and I had forgotten how good it felt. After a while, we shifted back behind trees with clothes Daniel and I borrowed from Nathaniel and Crystal.

"Team Crystaniel totally won," Nathaniel smirked while taking a bite from his meal.

"I think Team Chloniel won," I argued. 

"Bro, I bit your tail 163 times. We definitely won," Daniel sided with me.

"But I bit Chloe's tail 3 times," Crystal said and blankly stared at her.

"I bit yours 27 times," I said.

"Oh yeah..." she said with a small frown as she stared at her plate. Daniel and I high-fived each other in victory.

"Well, as much fun as we had today, it's getting late, so Chloe and I have to head back. I don't want to drive in the dark with a greater risk of my wife getting hurt," Daniel spoke from beside me as he finished his food. "Are you done, babe?" He asked and I nodded. I was freaking stuffed.

"Awww. Nate why don't they stay over? They'll be better off driving in the daylight tomorrow afternoon," Crystal spoke to Nathaniel.

"She's right, man. Stay over. At least for tonight," Nathaniel offered. Daniel looked at me.

"Babe, would you like to stay over?" Daniel asked me.

"Yeah, I would," I smiled and Daniel nodded his head at Nathaniel.

We were shown to our rooms and got settled in, under the covers. Daniel and I lay awake, talking about everything. From the day we met up to where we are now. Our conversation was interrupted when loud noises were heard from nextdoor.

"Fuck, Nathaniel!" We heard Crystal scream. Daniel and I both looked at each other with wide eyes. "Just like that, oh!" We burst out laughing and I covered my ears with the pillow.

"You have got to be kidding me," Daniel said in amusemeant. Thumping noises were heard and it sounded like their bed's headboard was hitting against the wall. A few minutes later, muffled groans were let out and then everything went silent.

"Finally," I breathed out in relief and Daniel chuckled. He wrapped his arm around my waist from behind me and I snuggled closer to him. 

"Ready for round two?" We heard a muffled voice ask from behind the wall. I got up and banged my hand against the wall where the voices were coming from.

"No!" I yelled. Twp people laughed from the other side and Daniel joined in too. "Please stop. It's hurting my ears!" I whined.

"Sorry," you can guess who that was...

________********________

**Author's Note**

Thanks to @MasterofFantasy3476 for #TeamCrystaniel! Thanks, Love!