Chapter 2- Red Friend

I sat there spacing out. My waves of dizziness were still unexplained to me, but I wouldn't tell Daniel that. Granted, I told him it was the wine, but what I was thankful for, was that he didn't remember that it took werewolves way more time consuming alcohol, for us to get drunk.

Could it be that I was.... ? No, we used protection. To double check, I grabbed the pregnancy test, gift from Nathaniel at the wedding, from the drawer and hurried to the restroom.

I waited for the test to show the results. Negative. I sighed in relief. It's not that I wouldn't like to have a mini Daniel or a mini me running around the house, but the idea of giving birth terrified me to no end. Once, my mom showed me the video of her giving birth to me, and I hugged her for five minutes straight as she laughed her butt off.

I took a shower and got dressed into something comfortable. I started thinking about yesterday and what the hell was up, if I wasn't pregnant.

"What are you thinking of? I can see those wheels turning in your head," Daniel leaned against the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Nothing, really," I sighed. I was belly down on the bed with my hands tucked under my chin, staring at out the big window in front of me. I heard him coming towards me and then he mirrored my position.

"C'mon, babe. You can tell me anythi- wait, is it your red friend?" He asked with a teasing smile.

"My what?"

"Your red friend? You know, it comes to visit you every month-"

"Oh my God Daniel!" I laughed and smacked him with my pillow. He laughed and tucked the pillow under him.

"It's okay, I'll get you your diapers myself if I have to. Anything to make you happ-"

"Shut up!" I buried my red face in my arms as Daniel gawked in laughter.

"Or do you use the small dildos with the the string attached to th-"

"Stop!" I whined.

"Okay, okay. So if it's not your friend-"

"Enemy."

"-enemy, then what is it?" His tone went serious as he studied me curiously.

"I'm not sure what it is exactly, Daniel," I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. "I guess it's just things happening too fast for me to be able to process them. So many things have happened in the shortest amount of time and I guess it hit me yesterday," I explained. He looked at me, listened to me, and I was grateful that he would be someone I could speak to.

"What things exactly?" He asked as he put his head on his right hand.

"The thing with Henry," he growled. "It made a whole mess out of things and I even got your -our- pack involved and it's just... hard."

"Would you take it back?" He asked.

"Take what back?"

"If you were able to go back in time and re-do things, would you have escaped? Ran away from home or would you have done what that sick asshole ordered you to do?" I didn't really need time to think about that.

"I would have ran away again because if I hadn't, I would never have met you. You wouldn't have been my husband until God knows when."

"See? Everything happens for a reason. It was not the best way, but you're here now," he smiled and took my hand in his. He rubbed his thumb on the back of my hand in circles and I smiled too. I leaned in to kiss his soft lips and he moved my body so that I was straddling his torso. "You know, I think you prefer straddling my back though, huh?" He teased, referring to yesterday morning and I laughed.

"My hand and leg slipped! I swear!"

"You keep telling yourself that," he mumbled.

"I heard you."

"You were supposed to," he pulled my hands which caused my chest to meet his, placing our intertwined hands above his head and I pecked him on the lips. "So are you sure it wasn't your enemy paying a visit?" I threw my head back and laughed along with Daniel. 

"No!"

___________**********__________

**Author's Note**

Hope you enjoyed it and the ship name chosen was Cloniel; Thank you @AnaBecas !!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ The others were really cute too, but this one stood out the most. #TEAMCHLONIEL ♥ :) I was going to put the name in this chapter like I said I would, but I thought of something better that I've saved for chapter three, so @AnaBecas , you'll have two dedicated chapters, since I didn't include the name on this one. Thank you!

-MariFer ♥