2 -" hi gay, I'm gay as well"

(I do not own these characters)

Alex's POV

i clear my throat and Julie and Luke look at me. "Well, I'm going to go and find Willie, you guys have fun" I say to them 

I then poof out, and the next thing i know, I'm in front of the Meusum, Willie's and mine Special place. 

I poof in through the door and walk slowly around the meusum, looking at every square inch to see if he's here. 

Then I see him, sittimg on the bench that he jumped over weeks prior to this. 

I walk up to him slowly. 

"hey willie" I say to him. 

He lifts his head up and looks around and I step closer. His eyes land on me. He smiles.

"hotdog?"he says out of disbelief. 

I chuckle." that is still not my name"i say to him. 

He stands up and comes running towards me. 

He crashes into me and gives me a massive hug. 

"I didn't think I'd ever see you again." he says to me. 

"neither did I. What are you doing here.?"i.ask him. 

" oh, I'm hiding from Caleb, hell kill me if he finds out what I did, so I'm hiding out here. " he says as he pulls away from the hug. 

" Willie, can I tell you something. "I say to him. 

" anything hotdog. "he says 

" I-I'm gay. " I say to him. 

" hi gay, I'm gay as well nice to meet you"he say to me. 

I smile at him. He smiles back. 

"and...... I like you, like I really like you an-" before I could finish my sentence, his lips come in contact with me. I kiss back. 

He puls away "I like you too." he says. 

__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Reggies POV 

Alex poofs out. I don't want to be here right now, I can feel the chemistry, and these two probably want their space. 

"And I'm gonna go for a walk" I say to them before I poof out to the front of Julies house. 

I begin to walk around the city. Past the orpheum, and the bar we played finally free at. 

I smile to myself, rethinking all of those. Great memories. 

I then spot a familiar face, walking out of the orpheum. 

I walk closer to the person. It's Flynn. 

OK confession time. Ever since flynn put her hand through me, I've kinda of grown to. Like her, as in more than friends. 

I then walk behind her. Shes talking to herself. 

I try and zone out what everyone is saying and zone. In in wha she is saying. 

"I wonder if he likes me back. I mean he's a great guy, any one would be lucky to have him" she says to herslef

Oh, so she has a crush. 

I mean, it's not like it'll ever be on me, I'm just a nobody, I mean I'm less than a noady, I have no body. 

Instead of listening to the rest of what she's saying. I poof out and head straight for Julies studio. It's empty. 

I walk up to the couch and face plant into it. I'm so tired. 

Then a few moments later. Alex poofs in with a wide smile on his face. 

"what's got you all happy? I ask him. As I sit up. 

" besides me kissing the guy that I like, nothing. "he says. 

" OMG. I'm so happy for you Alex. "I say to him as I stand up an dgive him a hug. 

" how do you think the ex will take it.? "I ask him as I pii t in Luke's direction. 

" I think hell take it well, I men it is a small world,hell find out eventually. "

" if it's a small world, then how come I haven't ran into Jeremy Shada yet. "I say to him. 

He just shrugs.0"i don't know, but you do look like him." he says. 

"OK, I'm going to sleep goodnight." I say to him. 

He tells me a good night and he sits at the piano and plays something soft and sweet. 

I smile. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N sorry if it isn't that good. 

Make sure you leave a vote and a comment.